• Third Beta of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite Is Released By Apple

We’re one step closer in seeing the public release of the next-generation operating system. Apple recently released the third beta version of OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 to developers with a few updates to smaller components. The third iOS 8 beta, build 12A4318c, is a 388-megabyte over the air update or can be downloaded from Apple’s developer portal. Apple claims it has bug fixes and improvements and warns that it should only be installed on development devices.

The new iOS 8 beta apparently fixes many bugs, but also introduces known issues. Things that the beta works on include Bluetooth, battery life, AVCapture, HealthKit, HomeKIt, Facetime, third-party keyboards, Family Sharing and more. If you are running a previous OS X beta, you can now download OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 3 from the Mac App Store. It is actually recommended by Apple for all users to do this.

Beta versions of Find My Phone 4.0, Xcode 6, Apple Configurator 1.7, and Find My Friends 4.0 were also released by Apple. However, the latest Xcode 6 beta is needed in order for the Apple Configurator 1.7 beta to work.

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Third Beta of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite Is Released By Apple started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      ProfessorJack -
      this has not been released to the public
      to get OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 3 you need a redeem code
      that means being part of the programming program
      as for 388meg my download was was 1.2gig and that was just for Yosemite
      x code 6 beta 3 is 2.45gig
      and configurator 13.1mg
      Carvensno -
      Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
      this has not been released to the public
      to get OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 3 you need a redeem code
      that means being part of the programming program
      as for 388meg my download was was 1.2gig
      So your OTA update was 1.2 gigs? Not 388MG's? OTA update is 388, If you DL'ed it from website then it's going to be full size.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook