• New Video Shows A Supposed iPhone 6 Back Casing

As we keep inching closer to the release of the upcoming iPhone, dubbed the iPhone 6, more photo leaks are surfacing the web. This time, not only is there a video on the supposed backing of the device, a few photos were also leaked. For the first time ever, the leaked photo features a new jet-black back piece of what looks a few shades darker than the Space Gray iPhone 5s out currently. So far, only pictures of gray pieces have been leaked- so the accuracy of the backing is questionable.

The video and pictures come from Feld & Volk who claim to have mid-production units of the backing on the unreleased device. The pieces in the video also do not have speaker grilles because they say that the part is incomplete and there are still a few missing details. However, the nano-sim slot can be seen on the right hand side even though specific components of the device cannot be inferred. Check out the video below:

Source: Feld & Volk, MacRumors
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New Video Shows A Supposed iPhone 6 Back Casing started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      TDH Advocate -
      It looks so fake. Oh well. It's just a rumour so I can't even blame it if it is. It looks nice though. I actually am enjoying the rumours of how the iPhone 6 will look.
      BUcLAo69 -
      Quote Originally Posted by TDH Advocate View Post
      It looks so fake. Oh well. It's just a rumour so I can't even blame it if it is. It looks nice though. I actually am enjoying the rumours of how the iPhone 6 will look.
      I know right @TDH Advocate!!! Can't wait until it release in a couple of months and already got my saving for it lols.....
      HovikGas -
      If there isn't some new hardware feature, the bigger screen isn't enough to attract me to upgrade from my iPhone 5s: that's what my iPad is for. And yes, I'm sure it's going to be faster, but my 5s is already plenty fast.
      TDH Advocate -
      Quote Originally Posted by BUcLAo69 View Post
      I know right @TDH Advocate!!! Can't wait until it release in a couple of months and already got my saving for it lols.....
      I'm going to wait for 6S unless I need to get a contract with my girl soon. Then I'm going to try and wait until the 6 launch to start the contract.
      Donnutt -
      Quote Originally Posted by HovikGas View Post
      If there isn't some new hardware feature, the bigger screen isn't enough to attract me to upgrade from my iPhone 5s: that's what my iPad is for. And yes, I'm sure it's going to be faster, but my 5s is already plenty fast.
      If you're on the S series refresh, I'd wait till the 6S before upgrading...
      pjpauni -
      I'm on the non-S series rotation. I like big changes.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook