• New Promotion by T-Mobile Offers New Customers Free One-Year LTE Data

T-Mobile recently announced a new aggressive plan that not only targets Sprint customers, but other mobile carriers Verizon and AT&T as well. The promotional campaign offered by T-Mobile is a free year of LTE data for new customers who are currently with AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint. This promotion will start August 29th, and for every new customer an existing T-Mobile Simple Choice customer refers, the company will give one year of free LTE data to both parties.

For those who already have free unlimited data, T-Mobile will knock $10 off your bill every month for a year instead. It sounds like a very sweet deal, but as you already know, all good deals usually have a setback. With this promotion specifically, both parties will not be able to change plans and will have to maintain service in order for the deal to continue working. Another catch is that phone numbers of both parties have to be registered on a special website within 30 days of activation of the new service.

Will you be switching over to T-Mobile? Let us know below.

Source: T-Mobile,Twitter
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New Promotion by T-Mobile Offers New Customers Free One-Year LTE Data started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
      jackbauerctu -
      Um. No. I'll stick with Verizon.
      noles4423 -
      I'd love to see all of these corporate C.E.O.'s in one of those presidential debate settings. That would be funny
      offroad1994 -
      Staying on $30 tmobile monthly prepaid with 5g data on iphone5. Can use VoIP voice services like google voice if I need conversation over wifi.
      fleurya -
      I'm highly confused because nothing in your story matches the information from T-Mobile in the website your linked as the source.

You say new and referred customers can get "free LTE for a year" which I'm not sure hwat that is since LTE data and talk/text are not separate in their prices. Maybe you are trying to say you can get the lowest price plans that tops out at 1GB of LTE, but in this promo it's unlimited LTE??

However, when I click on the link the only thing there is an offer for existing customers to get a $25 credit per referral, with no mention of "free LTE" and nothing at all for new switching customers!
      romeo_herman -
      Um. No. I'll stick with Consumer Cellular.
      hopethemodworx -
      T-Mobile has slowly been raising our bill by $5 at first to more than $15 with no explanation. It's been happening to more than a few people. Anyone else having issues with them?
      glgbnaf -
      That's BS!!! T mobile has no true LTE it shows but slower than my old 3GS iPhone glad to be verizon customer ya cost a bit more but way better service and no more India customer service holds, all you troubled trouble mobile aka t mobile can thank t mobile for that metro pcs merge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by romeo_herman View Post
      Um. No. I'll stick with Consumer Cellular.
      WHAT??? LMAO!!! That's worse than t mobile!! Are you a old troll that has the granny walmart flip phone??
      Perceptum -
      Quote Originally Posted by glgbnaf View Post
      That's BS!!! T mobile has no true LTE it shows but slower than my old 3GS iPhone glad to be verizon customer ya cost a bit more but way better service and no more India customer service holds, all you troubled trouble mobile aka t mobile can thank t mobile for that metro pcs merge!!!
      So far no carrier offers true LTE.
      glgbnaf -
      True that I noticed even verizon don't all the time thanks
      hopethemodworx -
      It's always a step behind whatever they claim the speed to be. There is 5G already but not ready for masses.
      glgbnaf -
      Overseas 5g just like phones we won't have for years, they may be on iPhone 7 by now lol the USA we get all the leftovers
      glgbnaf -
      Oh it's x lte now B.S!!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook