• QBracelet, a Fashion Accessory by Q Designs Charges Mobile Devices

Remember the time when your phone was about to run out of batteries and you started panicking because you still had ways to go before you got home? For those who dislike the idea of carrying an external battery pack (especially for men- where would you even put the thing?) Q Designs may be you solution. Q Designs features a bracelet that charges your electronic device, and itís called the QBracelet. Devices compatible with the QBracelet include iOS and Android Devices when it launches. The bracelet features a micro-USB port for Android phones and a lightning adapter inside the bracelet clasp for iOS devices.

Most smart phones will charge to approximately 60% and this is pretty good considering youíre wearing the bracelet and donít need a cord. Recharging the wearable device will take you approximately 90 minutes and the phone will take approximately 60 minutes to charge your device to full.

The QBracelet has the fashionable look and feel of a jewelry piece before anything else Ė even if it didnít charge your phone, it stands as a fashion accessory based on its style and design alone. We conceptualized the QBracelet based on the idea that every useful object should also be a beautiful object, and we believe that merging technology with fashion in smart ways will push the fashion industry forward. ó Q Designs co-founder and COO Alessandro Libani

QBracelet is designed for both men and women, has many different finishes, and has three different sizes.

The QBracelet provides a very sexy solution to a truly ubiquitous problem. Every smartphone owner worries about battery loss, and we endeavored to create a product that simply takes that worry away, effortlessly and with style. In our research, we found existing external battery solutions to be clunky, unappealing and frustrating to use, and so we set out to build a simple, beautiful alternative. ó Q Designs co-founder and CEO James Kernan
    You can preorder the QBracelet for $79 today, but once it launches, itíll cost you $99. If you are interested, weíd suggest buying it sooner rather than later, before the price increase!

Source: QDesigns
    This article was originally published in forum thread: QBracelet, a Fashion Accessory by Q Designs Charges Mobile Devices started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      sknet -
      does it have LED for showing time and battery %? and size in mAH?
      OnTheEdge05 -
      Looks like its 1160 mAh
      FireSpyder -
      It looks a little bulky for charging with a lot of cases. I doubt it would work with my LifeProof case.
      thevmax -
      Should be wireless charging, have LED time/battery strength, under $50.
      I have the Mophie Iphone Battery Case and it kicks this thing's butt!
      thazsar -
      Quote Originally Posted by FireSpyder View Post
      It looks a little bulky for charging with a lot of cases. I doubt it would work with my LifeProof case.
      Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think ANY charger, aside from Apple's charging cord, will fit inside a Lifeproof case. Isn't that correct?
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook