• Samsung Borrows Apple's 'Colorful' Marketing Ideas

Samsung is looking, shall we say, to make its marketing more colorful these days. In order to do that, the South Korean tech giant has taken Apple's lead on that front.

Samsung has begun pushing its Note 4 phablet using a familiar pitch -- promising the device is the perfect fit for same the "colorful" characters Apple first hyped in the fall of 2013 when iPhone 5c was launched.

If you haven't yet seen what some are calling Samsung's copycat ad, check out the clip below.

Clearly, Samsung is endeavoring to use bold colors - both those of its devices and the personalities of its diverse users - to make an enticing pitch to prospective buyers who may otherwise be on the fence about a Samsung product or disappointed with a previous Apple product experience.

Source: Samsung Mobile
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Samsung Borrows Apple's 'Colorful' Marketing Ideas started by Michael Essany View original post
    Comments 14 Comments
      dragon x -
      Had he not repeated "Note" every few seconds, I'd have thought that was an iPhone or iPad commercial.... Background music and all.
      Abbaroc -
      Samsung copying again. I'm glad these new iPhones are gonna have bigger screens... Get rid of these dumb asses that have copy cat galaxies
      NSXrebel -
      says Video is Private.
      Carvensno -
      Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
      says Video is Private.
      Ya same here! Private video
      Al226 -
      Hello Michael, video is private my friend, thanks
      slickric -
      there are a few others here that are all similar Samsung hypes up the Galaxy Note 4 with video teasers - CNET
      buttamix -
      Can't watch it
      TDH Advocate -
      Samsuck stealing from apple? You don't say?
      tridley68 -
      Samsung seems to borrow a lot of things from Apple Ads, designs, and features to name a few
      mlee19841 -
      Private vid
      gdonnelly -

anything like this ad?
      nakedcrook -
      Lol..you Crapple iSheep seem to be forgetting that Samsung has always been a marketing powerhouse.

You also forget about the features that the iPhone / iPad has been ripping off from Samsung and Android. Let me make a list:

Notification pulldown
      Split screen apps
      Custom keyboards
      Watches
      Bigger screens
      Consumer choice of devices
      The Hey Siri (Ok Google) feature
      Widgets
      Battery stats in Settings

I can go on...so I will. Feel free to stop reading whenever...

iCloud drive
      Actionable notifications
      App store features for develops...

*yawn* Can I stop now?
      SpottedBilagaana -
      Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
      Lol..you Crapple iSheep seem to be forgetting that Samsung has always been a marketing powerhouse.

You also forget about the features that the iPhone / iPad has been ripping off from Samsung and Android. Let me make a list:

Notification pulldown
      Split screen apps
      Custom keyboards
      Watches
      Bigger screens
      Consumer choice of devices
      The Hey Siri (Ok Google) feature
      Widgets
      Battery stats in Settings

I can go on...so I will. Feel free to stop reading whenever...

iCloud drive
      Actionable notifications
      App store features for develops...

*yawn* Can I stop now?

Yes they did. I remember where I was the day they announced their invention of the wristwatch. Not to mention split screens, bigger screens, consumer choices, pulldowns and all. It was indeed a day to remember. Didn't they also invent color, the wheel, and fire?

Go troll someplace else, will you? We're all tired of reading your sht!
      psxcancer -
      American flag Samsung? nice touch lol
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook