• iPhone 6 Pre-order Starts September 12th, Available September 19th, Pricing Inside!

Apple's new A8-powered iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus were unveiled today at Apple's special event. There are a number of new hardware changes and new features to come along with iOS 8.

For those interested in getting your hands on one, Apple notes that pre-orders for the new devices will begin on September 12th. The devices will become available to the public starting next Friday, September 19th.

The iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s will remain in Apple's lineup starting at $0.00 and $99.00 respectively, with a contract for your chosen carrier. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will start at $199.00 and $299.00 respectively, with a contract for your chosen carrier.

More detailed pricing information follows:

For the basic iPhone 6:

Available in White/Silver, Black/Gray, and White/Gold, you have the following storage and pricing options for the basic iPhone 6:

• 16GB $199.00
    • 64GB $299.00
    • 128GB $399.00

For the iPhone 6 Plus:

Available in White/Silver, Black/Gray, and White/Gold, you have the following storage and pricing options for the iPhone 6 Plus:

• 16GB $299.00
    • 64GB $399.00
    • 128GB $499.00

Will you be grabbing one of these for pre-order, or will you wait until all the hype is over to grab one?
    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPhone 6 Pre-order Starts September 12th, Available September 19th, Pricing Inside! started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 34 Comments
      weazle23 -
      hopefully will be able preorder contract free as well
      GrandMstrBud -
      My guess that an unlocked 6 plus will be $750?
      Jahooba -
      So I guess all that sapphire display business was unfounded.

Maybe they're just for the iWatch?
      otisg -
      Why don't you guys at modyi fix the capacity and pricing for the iphone 6 plus:

Available in White/Silver, Black/Gray, and White/Gold, you have the following storage and pricing options for the iPhone 6 Plus:

16GB – $299.00
      32GB – $399.00
      64GB – $499.00

But right above you have
      16gb- $299
      64gb- $399
      128gb-$499
      The6uest -
      There is no 32GB option on the new iPhones. They should have gotten rid of the 16GB and replaced it with the 32.
      bry2k2 -
      hmmm a Phablet apple? weren't apple users chastising Samsung for the Note. Apple please stop copying Android and calling it innovative. Its only innovative if you did it first, something that Apple is not used to.
      zenj -
      does anybody know of the contract free iPhone 6 and 6 plus ?
      DragonflyZ -
      128GB + and the watch will be mine. Only issue is my Nov 4th upgrade.
      raswin -
      Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
      There is no 32GB option on the new iPhones. They should have gotten rid of the 16GB and replaced it with the 32.
      My thoughts exactly
      weazle23 -
      Quote Originally Posted by zenj View Post
      yes was the 5s available contract free on preorder day. i think i remember tmobile ones being unlocked already.
      Dumindahed -
      I also would like to know out of contract pricing but I'm assuming 6 = $650 and 6+ =$750?
      justinpotter81 -
      Quote Originally Posted by raswin View Post
      My thoughts exactly
      What exactly are they trying to prove by getting rid of 32gb? I'm pretty sure Cook was high on something......
      Magnum -
      Can someone help me out here...the stream was complete crap for me for the whole iPhone segment. Is the only difference between the 6 and the 6+ the size? Is that literally it? Or are there hardware differences? Also, wtf with the price change and not having 32 GB??? Wow Apple! F U right the kitty
      radiologist -
      my guess is looking at the pricing of the previous iphones off contract, i would guess:

iPhone 6
      16GB : $650
      64GB : $750
      128GB : $850

iPhone Plus
      16GB : $750
      64GB : $850
      128GB : $950

Couple things I think (and there are many more) that I'm like WHAA??? APPLE?? are
      1. why in the world did they keep a 16GB model and not start @ 32GB.
      2. Looking at the 128GB model iPhone Plus, with tax ( which is applicable in most states) , will bring the total to over a $1000 dollars!! THAT'S NUTS!!

Lastly, my 2 cents:
      APPLE you are a bit behind in some of the features you call "revolutionary", because they happen to already exist in other great phones like HTC ONE M8 , LG G3, and the new Galaxy Note 4, to name a few!
      mlee19841 -
      What is it made out of.
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by justinpotter81 View Post
      What exactly are they trying to prove by getting rid of 32gb? I'm pretty sure Cook was high on something......
      They probably should have started at 32GB instead of 16GB, but the low-end model serves as the phone for people that don't store a lot on their device and rely on services like Spotify to stream media instead of keep it locally.
      hopethemodworx -
      Tmobile sucks for not offering subsidies. I don't wanna pay $750
      mlee19841 -
      Is their a breakdown showing what all is new?
      Chula -
      Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
      Can someone help me out here...the stream was complete crap for me for the whole iPhone segment. Is the only difference between the 6 and the 6+ the size? Is that literally it? Or are there hardware differences? Also, wtf with the price change and not having 32 GB??? Wow Apple! F U right the kitty
      Go here they explain the difference between the two
      http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/1308...the-difference

I want the 6 plus I'm so glad I have jump can't wait
      hopethemodworx -
      Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
      Screen size and resolution are diff
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook