• iPhone 6, Apple Watch Keynote Now Online

In case you missed the live presentation of today's Apple media event at Flint Center in Cupertino, California, you're in luck.

Apple has just shared the full keynote presentation from this morning on its website (U2 performance and all).

Today's presentation brought with it the unveiling of everything the rumor mill has been revolving around for the last 12 months. From the big reveal of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, to the long-awaited Apple Watch presentation and the roll out of Apple Pay (a new mobile payments service) Apple didn't disappoint on this occasion.

To watch for the first time or relive for the second, check out today's keynote in full here (the video, however, seems to be intermittently available at the moment).

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPhone 6, Apple Watch Keynote Now Online started by Michael Essany View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      jerry69 -
      constantly crashes on safari, iphone, ipad, and my appletv
      lots of people complaining about this, is there an alternative?
      fleurya -
      Crashing in iOS for me too. When I opened the page on my mac it said the video isn't available yet.
      Carvensno -
      Quote Originally Posted by jerry69 View Post
      constantly crashes on safari, iphone, ipad, and my appletv
      lots of people complaining about this, is there an alternative?
      Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
      Crashing in iOS for me too. When I opened the page on my mac it said the video isn't available yet.
      Same here with both! This sucks LOL
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook