• U2, Apple Ready to Rock Some More

Apple and U2 teamed up to make digital music history this week when the pair announced the release of the album “Songs of Innocence.”

Apple, as we all know, gifted the album to iTunes Store customers around the world.

It was definitely a recording-industry first, but it won't be the last joint effort between Apple and U2. According to Billboard, Tim Cook and Bono are already working on something else. U2's manager Guy Oseary is quoted by the publication confirming that more is in the works.

"We’re working on other things as well with Apple that have to do with how music is heard and innovation, with [iTunes VP of content] Robert Kondrk leading that charge," Oseary explains. "There’s a lot of things still to come that are really interesting. The band really wants people to engage with albums, they want them to support the art form of artwork and lyrics and video content and just get into their music in a much different way than an MP3 file. This is a long relationship."

Rock on.

Source: Billboard
    This article was originally published in forum thread: U2, Apple Ready to Rock Some More started by Michael Essany View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Mr_X -
      I wondered how music i didnt download ended up in my itunes... deleted instantly.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook