• LunaTik Has an Amazing Upcoming Case Lineup for iPhone 6; You Can Fund it Now!

LunaTik has had an Indiegogo campaign for its upcoming LunaTik TAKTIK 360 and AQUATIK cases for iPhone 6 for a short while now, and the case-maker has already more than met its funding goal by just about 163%.

If you're not familiar with LunaTik, we did a review on the LunaTik TAKTIK Extreme case for the iPhone 5 back in April of last year, and it was probably the most solid case we've ever held in terms of density, protection, and peace of mind. In terms of quality, it seems to be one of the most complete cases we've ever touched.

With the iPhone 6 having such a beautiful sleek new design, it would be a shame to see the device scratched, cracked, or bent from any kind of everyday damage. LunaTik's new case design for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 is IP68 water and dust resistant with shock absorption, bend resistance, and crush resistance.

To check out the Indiegogo campaign before it ends on November 5th, you head over to this link. Some of the pledges are already sold out, but you can still get your foot in the door with some of the other pledges. The campaign is only for the iPhone 6 version of the case at this point in time, with the iPhone 6 Plus version of the cases coming in early 2015.

Sources: LunaTik
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LunaTik Has an Amazing Upcoming Case Lineup for iPhone 6/6 Plus; You Can Fund it Now! started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
      hogcia -
      Don't think I want my iPhone 6 Plus to feel any bigger.
      Sakyr -
      Had the iPhone 5 model and loved it will definitely get this one too!!
      Sage I -
      Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
      Don't think I want my iPhone 6 Plus to feel any bigger.
      I got the Griffin Survivor on my 6 plus and that makes it feel almost too big, but pretty well protected...
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sakyr View Post
      Had the iPhone 5 model and loved it will definitely get this one too!!
      I loved that one too!
      Carvensno -
      Actually website says iPhone 6 Plus isn't supported only Iphone6
      weazle23 -
      I had one of these on my 5. I loved the case but it interfered with my signal. Was always searching in places i usually had 2 bars. Also do the 6+ ones come with a belt clip or can you get one as an add on?
      politicalslug -
      This doesn't do us any good to look at a case that won't be on the market until sometime next year, when what we need is a good case now.
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
      This doesn't do us any good to look at a case that won't be on the market until sometime next year, when what we need is a good case now.
      What do you mean?

The iPhone 6 version will be available this year. The iPhone 6 Plus version will be available next year.

If you continue staying tuned, you'll see we have plenty of iPhone 6 Plus cases coming. We've already posted two as of this response.

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
      Actually website says iPhone 6 Plus isn't supported only Iphone6
      iPhone 6 Plus version coming in 2015!
      exNavy -
      This made its goal several days ago.
      nakedcrook -
      I don't like the fact that it takes away the phone's flexibility and bending features.
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
      I don't like the fact that it takes away the phone's flexibility and bending features.
      Yeah, but it puts a nice gap in there like some Samsung phones.
      justinpotter81 -
      Looks pretty slick....but I'm still waiting on the lifeproof case, they sure are taking their sweet time.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook