• Tim Cook Makes Visit to China's Foxconn iPhone Factory

Apple CEO Tim Cook recently took to Twitter to post a picture of himself at China’s Foxconn iPhone factory located in Zhengzhou. The photo is of him sitting with a worker over at Foxconn holding the iPhone 6. Cook is currently on a ‘roadtrip’ to China and one of the first places he visited was Zhengzhou, where workers are building the new devices. Along with the photo is a caption that reads:

Great to meet talented people like Zhang Fan, who helps make iPhone 6 in Zhengzhou. An early highlight of this trip.
    It has been reported that Apple CEO held a meeting with Ma Kai, China’s Vice Premier in Zhongnanhai, Beijing. This meeting was in regards to recent iCloud targeted attacks coming from China. As for the visit to Zhengzhou, it has been noted that the reason Cook visited the Foxconn factory was to check on progress in production of the new iPhone devices. Apparently the demand for the new smartphones were higher than what Apple even anticipated,

Source: Twitter (via Tim Cook)
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Tim Cook Makes a Visit to Chinašs Foxconn iPhone Factory started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Cody Overcash -
      test
      rickuk -
      Its good to see that he made a visit, but I wonder if she knows who he is and how much more money he earns than her
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post
      Its good to see that he made a visit, but I wonder if she knows who he is and how much more money he earns than her
      Chinese people aren't ignorant. Would you not be pretty hyped if a famous and rich person showed up at your job for a photo-op?
      teddy2789 -
      I wonder if my pre-order iPhone 6 plus is still being made, cause I still don't have it....
      Slmchrist -
      Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post
      I live and work in the good ole USA! If he were to come to my place of work and stand next to me it would all be the same. The amount of money he makes dwarfs my income 1000 times over as well as hers!!!
      exNavy -
      How many more years in a row will apple continue to be surprised by the demand for the new iphone? Seems to me like a lot of short sighted people work there.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook