• Apple Issues the First OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite Beta to Developers

Apple released OS X 10.10 Yosemite back in mid-October, and OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite beta has been released by the Cupertino-based company to developers recently. The first update seed comes just a little more than two weeks after the new operating system for Mac launched. It was noted that areas of focus for developers in this beta include Notification Center, Wi-Fi, and Mail Exchange accounts. The Yosemite maintenance update build is dubbed 14B17.

It has been reported by those who upgraded to the new operating system that problems with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity have been experienced. Apple’s Mail app has experienced issues in the past with Gmail and Exchange accounts, so we’re not sure yet what the company has fixed in the beta. For those who are developers, can download OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite beta in the software update from the Mac App Store.

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Issues the First OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite Beta to Developers started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      luvmytj -
      I hope they work this out soon! I have to continually reset my wifi connection on my MacbookAir. Very annoying.
      scorpio02150 -
      Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
      I hope they work this out soon! I have to continually reset my wifi connection on my MacbookAir. Very annoying.
      No issues here.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook