• Yahoo Officially Launches iPhone 6/6 Plus Compatible Version of Yahoo Weather for iOS

On Wednesday, Yahoo! has finally issued a much-awaited update for its Yahoo! Weather application on the iOS platform, with version 1.6.5 of the application officially bringing support for the new retina HD displays of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

The application now makes better use of the larger displays by displaying a new iPad-like hourly weather forecast chart above the daily forecast. Yahoo! Weather also has added new animations for lighting and frost depending on the weather conditions outside.

Yahoo! notes that this update also includes various bug fixes and performance improvements and that the application's privacy policy has been updated, although it's unknown what the changes to the privacy policy are.

If you're an existing user of Yahoo! Weather for iOS, then you can grab this update for free from the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Yahoo! Weather for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Yahoo Officially Launches iPhone 6/6 Plus Compatible Version of Yahoo Weather for iOS started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      trevorrawson -
      I love the iPhone 6 Plus, but I wish more apps would take even more advantage of it's larger screen and landscape mode. I feel it's more similar to a small iPad than a large iPhone.
      cpho -
      Dammit, this update added ads into the otherwise eye-pleasing interface.
      sju -
      and NC widget it still not working, Yahoo be professionel !!!
      ChicagoV -
      Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post
      dammit, this update added ads into the otherwise eye-pleasing interface.
      this...
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook