• Rokform Offer: Free Aluminum Stand on $200+ Purchases, Free 2-Day Shipping on $100+

Starting today, Rokform is kicking off an amazing set of offers for their awesome iPhone accessories. We recently showed you Rokform's aluminum RokDock dock for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which was an amazing piece of hardware for iPhone users.

The first offer Rokform brings to the table is that orders of over $100 will come with free 2-day shipping, which guarantees your order will be at your door before Christmas. This means that it's perfect for those of you last minute shoppers out there. The second offer is that the first 200 orders of $200 will not only have free 2-day shipping, but will include a free Made in the USA Billet Aluminum RokStand Viewing Stand that normally retails for $129.00 with your order these are also guaranteed before Christmas, and look like they do in the image below:

Thanks to these deals, we'll be showing you some additional Rokform iPhone accessories in coming weeks. Rokform's limited time deals will end tomorrow at noon PST time, so if you're interested in taking advantage of them for the holidays, now is the time to get your foot in the door!

You can check out all of Rokform's iPhone accessories on their Web site at this link.

Sources: Rokform
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rokform Offer: Free Aluminum Stand on $200+ Purchases, Free 2-Day Shipping on $100+ started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      i3exa -
      Ok first off it looks rugged and cool but to spend $200 on iPhone accessories in one sitting would be hard for me. Secondly anyone spending $130 on an iPhone stand is insane and needs to give me that money to be better spent on a few rounds at the bar
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by i3exa View Post
      Ok first off it looks rugged and cool but to spend $200 on iPhone accessories in one sitting would be hard for me. Secondly anyone spending $130 on an iPhone stand is insane and needs to give me that money to be better spent on a few rounds at the bar
      It's been a while I heard bar and iPhone in one sentence. Lol.
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      It's been a while I heard bar and iPhone in one sentence. Lol.
      IPhone 4 maybe?
      Jozelito617 -
      No strippers 😂
      Jahooba -
      Needs more diamonds and gold inlay. This is a product for people that have too much money and not enough sense.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook