• Fake Apple Watch Being Sold at CES 2015 by Chinese Company Named Hyperdon

Rumors have been circulating the web claiming Apple has plans on launching the Apple Watch sometime in March. However, according to Mashable, Chinese company Hyperdon was selling fake Apple Watches at CES. Mashable stated:

The watch's screen only displays when it's turned on, and many of its icons are blatant ripoffs of Apple designs. The pairing process took a few tries, but once connected to my iPhone 6, I was able to make phone calls and play music through the watch. It even vibrates when I get a call.
    The wearable device was selling for just $27 and Mashable was able to get their hands on one. Hyperdon’s fake Apple Watch comes with a stopwatch, alarm, a pedometer, and an “Anti lost’ feature. Mashable noted that this feature is used to tell users that Bluetooth is out of the watch’s range. According to the Chinese company, the watch will be able to last up to 180 hours. When out of battery, users will only be able to charge the device using a USB cable.

Apple has yet to make any comments in regards to the many fake Apple Watch counterfeits. Would you purchase one for just $27? Let us know your thoughts in the comment below.

Source: Mashable
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Fake Apple Watch Being Sold at CES 2015 by Chinese Company Named Hyperdon started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      Bo Troxell -
      Struggling with a term or word to use about this company's blatant ripoff. 'WoW'.
      Raptor2213 -
      So, in other words - it has roughly the same features with roughly 10x the battery life we've had rumored for a fraction of the price?
      This one actually tempts me to purchase it. The iWatch - not so much.
      slim.jim -
      Quote Originally Posted by Raptor2213 View Post
      So, in other words - it has roughly the same features with roughly 10x the battery life we've had rumored for a fraction of the price?
      This one actually tempts me to purchase it. The iWatch - not so much.
      It has no where near the same features. Its like comparing a flip phone to an iPhone and saying "it has roughly the same features" because they can both make calls and send text messages.
      edwilk55 -
      Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
      It has no where near the same features. Its like comparing a flip phone to an iPhone and saying "it has roughly the same features" because they can both make calls and send text messages.
      I wouldn't have even replied to his comment.

With that being said, I wouldn't buy it for $5. You'll look like an idiot with a knockoff on your wrist.
      magusxxx -
      Oreo cookies are a knockoff. People don't mind being seen with them.

Also, if you can change the watch face to a design you like...then $30 would be worth it.
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by magusxxx View Post

Also, if you can change the watch face to a design you like...then $30 would be worth it.
      Oreo rip-offs are also gross. Usually. There's this band called Who-nu who makes a darn good fake Oreo. I prefer it in fact. Dang... Now I'm craving Oreos.
      Hondamaker -
      Quote Originally Posted by magusxxx View Post

Oreo cookies are a knockoff of what?
      Dylberg -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
      Oreo cookies are a knockoff of what?
      Hydrox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hydrox cookies bake plans for comeback (see paragraph 6)
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook