• New Survey Predicts 35M Apple Watches Will be Sold

According to Business Insider, a recent Credit Suisse survey has found that 18% of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus owners would ‘definitely’ purchase Apple’s highly anticipated Apple Watch when released. The survey also found that 11% would ‘probably’ purchase the wearable device. It was noted by Business Insider that the 18% equates to approximately 35 million units this year. This number runs pretty close to a prediction Morgan Stanley had calculated previously.

Although the number is at 35 million, Credit Suisse believes that Apple will instead be hitting the 20 million Apple Watch mark instead and be on the safe side. Better to make less than over produce an item you’re not sure about. We reported yesterday that the Cupertino-based company is looking to launch the Apple Watch this quarter and most likely sometime in March, along with the new 12-inch MacBook Air. Rumors also claimed that the company may be hiring as many as 30,000 more workers to help with both products being launched around the same time.

Source: Business Insider
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New Survey Predicts 35M Apple Watches Will be Sold started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      AKCHRIS -
      I WON'T be one of those people buying one of these since it's already got NFC and I don't wear watches anymore.
      StaceyMJ86 -
      I'll be getting one. Can't wait until they arrive.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook