• Second Report Claims Apple's iPhone 6s Will Have 'Force Touch' Technology and 2GB RAM

We reported just days ago that Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6s device will get ‘Force Touch’ technology as well as 2GB of internal RAM. This time, a second report coming from Asia is claiming the same thing. The ‘Force Touch’ technology will already be in Apple’s upcoming wearable device. According to TechNews Taiwan, the iPhone 6s device is apparently to sport a new LPDDR4 chip in addition to the 2GB of RAM. Currently the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices have a LPDDR3 chip, but the LPDDR4 chip is supposed to provide twice the bandwidth.

It was noted by TechNews Taiwan that production of the iPhone 6s RAM will be given to three different companies including Hynix, Samsung, and Micron-Elpida. As for the Cupertino-based company’s ‘Force Touch’ technology, Apple has already said that it is the company’s "most significant new sensing capability since Multi Touch." This may hint that Apple is looking to provide more products to have the ‘Force Touch’ technology. When the Apple launches its Apple Watch, we will be able to see how good this technology is and how likeable it will be. It is already a given that the company will include it in other products if it becomes a big hit with consumers.

Source: TechNews Taiwan
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Second Report Claims Apple's iPhone 6s Will Have 'Force Touch' Technology and 2GB RAM started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      CZroe -
      Anyone could have predicted 2GB system RAM.
      Sage I -
      I predict next year it'll be 4 gigs
      lostinthemes -
      What does force touch mean?
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
      What does force touch mean?
      It can recognize how hard you're touching.
      lostinthemes -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
      It can recognize how hard you're touching.
      For what? Measuring my nervous temperament?
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
      For what? Measuring my nervous temperament?
      No idea what the point is, but maybe it'll be more obvious once the Apple watch comes out with it.
      Bo -
      Force Touch uses tiny electrodes around the flexible Retina display to distinguish between a light tap and a deep press, and trigger instant access to a range of contextually specific controls — such as an action menu in Messages, or a mode that allows you to select different watch faces — whenever you want. It’s the most significant new sensing capability since Multi‑Touch.

Source; https://www.apple.com/watch/technology/
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook