• Two Roommates Hospitalized in Tulsa After iPhone vs. Android Debate Goes Physical

Android vs. iPhone debates can get pretty heated through words alone, but apparently two roommates from Tulsa took their debate to the next level by resorting to violence when both hard-headed men were unable to sway each other about the superior platform.

According to the local report from KTUL, the two men were found intoxicated and fumbling around with blood all over them in an apartment parking lot at nearly 1 A.M. following the debacle.

One roommate reportedly smashed a beer bottle over the top of the other roommate's head and then continued to stab him with the leftover glass shards. The other roommate also reportedly smashed his beer bottle and attempted to stab the other in return.

Local police believe the alcohol is one of the catalysts leading to the violence in the first place. Police aren't sure if any charges will be filed at this point in time or if the two roommates will continue being roommates after the situation.

Sources: KTUL via BGR
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Two Roommates Hospitalized in Tulsa After iPhone vs. Android Debate Goes Physical started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 17 Comments
      Mrinfame -
      I love a debate as much as a the next person but someone took it too far ...its really not that serious...if apple and samsung can work together...i meannnnn....
      Answer1o1 -
      so..who won?
      csglinux -
      Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
      so..who won?
      Exactly! I need to know if I'm using the right platform or not...
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
      Exactly! I need to know if I'm using the right platform or not...
      Ughhh... I wanted to add a line like this to the article so bad, but I felt it wasn't "correct" for this kind of reporting.
      Bo -
      Amazing, the dedication to a product you'd beer bottle each other. These guys are hard core.
      severe -
      And BlackBerry fans are left out again.
      fluffybunnyabc -
      Sad
      talkin73 -
      Quote Originally Posted by severe View Post
      And BlackBerry fans are left out again.
      So true. I guess BB users just don't care enough about their platform to get drunk and stab each other. A true lack of commitment [emoji2].
      novadam -
      Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
      Amazing, the dedication to a product you'd beer bottle each other. These guys are hard core.
      whiskey is better, you ignorant beerdroid
      Rickyfl84 -
      And where was windows phone in this debacle? Lol
      jackbauerctu -
      Android sucks. *smashes beer bottle* come at me bro.
      fleurya -
      They both lost... At life.
      Assassination -
      Lame as hell
      StuG III -
      It's Thursday night and there's nothing to do...
      glacius7 -
      a bunch of idiots. that's how you get thrown in jail for some stupid argument.
      Rcworship -
      Lets be honest, this was a case of two guys not able to handle their alcohol. Some people just should not be allowed to consume alcohol. But to stab your buddy with the leftover glass from the bottle you smashed on his head?! Priceless! Some people just make you happy to be you!
      2Jaze -
      So I've got a 6 Plus and an S6 Edge.

I guess if I ever feel conflicted about which is better, just gotta kill myself.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook