• Tim Cooks Says the Apple Watch Will Hit More Countries in June

We reported previously that during Apple’s quarterly conference call recently, CEO Tim Cook announced that Best Buy would be adding Apple Pay support in stores later this year. However, Cook also announced that the company is looking to expand Apple Watch sales in late June of this year. This means that the wearable device will be available for purchase in more countries soon.

The first wave of countries the device was made available in included U.S, U.K., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Germany, and France. There were rumors circulating the web previously claiming that the second wave of countries to sell the Apple Watch would begin in Italy and would be sometime in May. But what Cook announced in the call recently basically turns down those rumors.

As for the U.S., previous reports noted that the Apple Watch wouldn’t be available in stores until sometime in June. We wonder if production for the wearable device has been delayed, hence the ‘late June’ date for the second wave of countries as well as in-store availability for the U.S. What do you think? Let us know in the section below.

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Tim Cooks Says the Apple Watch Will Hit More Countries in June started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      X-Men -
      I used to like Modmyi news. Read almost every hour. Nowadays it's all about Apple Watch which I feel is an useless extra fit-on on my body which need a charger. I don't like Apple watch or any other smart watches. Please reduce your exaggerated news about Apple watch.
      bigboyz -
      They have been shinning the lights on that Apple Watch hard core lately. I mean, barely anyone has one yet haha. Im interested in the opinions of those that have had it a week or more. Is it worth what you paid. What do you like, what do you not like about it?
      javiert30 -
      Quote Originally Posted by X-Men View Post
      I used to like Modmyi news. Read almost every hour. Nowadays it's all about Apple Watch which I feel is an useless extra fit-on on my body which need a charger. I don't like Apple watch or any other smart watches. Please reduce your exaggerated news about Apple watch.
      I think you should consider the people that like to hear about it and not to think selfish and concentrate just about what you want just because you don't have one, you still have one extra weight in your body that need a charger already if you have a cellphone, yes I said a cellphone not iPhone, I'm sure you have another device as a cellphone as I see in your previous comments that look like you hate all Apple products. Yes they are talking more now about Apple Watch, hello is the last product Apple released and even the people that have it already like me would like to hear more about it and how to use it better just like when the first iPhone came to the market.
      novadam -
      how about hitting my front porch with the watches i ordered at 3:05am on 4/10 before we worry about opening up orders to more countries?

edit: PRAISE JAH one of my watches (stainless with black sport band) just changed to "preparing for shipment" and my card was charged!!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook