• T-Mobile Offering Customers MLB At Bat Premium Subscription for Free for the Season

If you are a huge sports fanatic and use wireless carrier T-Mobile, then you are in luck. T-Mobile is offering their customers a season-long premium subscription service to MLB At Bat. The promotion is running from May 1st to September 30th and customers can retrieve the latest news and scores from all baseball games that are taking place, as well as stream the At Bat ‘Game of the Day.’ According to DroidLife, usual subscription costs $20 for the entire season but T-Mobile is MLB’s official wireless partner, hence the promotion.

In order to qualify for the promotion, you will need an Android or iOS device and be able to download the MLB At Bat app. The most important part is that you have to be on T-Mobile’s mobile network. For those who have never used the app, you will receive in-game highlights, pitch tracking and analysis, selected games with live streaming, and much more. We would recommend taking advantage of this discount sooner rather than later if you are a T-Mobile customer.

Source: T-Mobile, DroidLife
    This article was originally published in forum thread: T-Mobile Offering Customers MLB At Bat Premium Subscription for Free for the Season started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Can I use a tmo sim, download and activate the app, then put my att sim back?
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      Can I use a tmo sim, download and activate the app, then put my att sim back?
      Doubt it. You likely need valid account info.
      HovikGas -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiderManAPV View Post
      Doubt it. You likely need valid account info.
      You don't need need your T-Mobile account info. I just did it, and it didn't ask. But as you can see from the picture above, it says not available on Wi-Fi, or when roaming, so it must check for that T-Mobile SIM every time.
      docmagoo2 -
      Wish the UK carriers would do this! I'm O2 and they sponsor the English and irish rugby squads. Would be awesome to get free tickets or something similar!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook