• What a Replacement Apple Watch From Apple Looks Like Out of the Box

Although the Apple Watch was just released on April 24th, that's not to say that every unit is working perfectly as expected. With the sheer volume of demand that Apple has to meet, Quality Control, also known as Q.C., can sometimes skip over a few defective units and they can fall through the cracks and reach the consumer.

Luckily, every Apple Watch comes with a warranty out of the box to protect the customer and the company from defects that slip through the Q.C., just like iPhones and other Apple products do.

If you were wondering what a replacement looks like out of the box when Apple needs to replace your Apple Watch due to a defect, Twitter user @mxweas (Max Weisel) has Tweeted some images of Apple's packaging for the replacement Apple Watch, as shown above.

Because this is a replacement, and not a brand new Apple Watch, you can see that the packaging is subtly simplified to house only the Apple Watch enclosure and not the entire assembly including the Apple Watch's wrist band, which can be recycled from the previous Apple Watch when receiving a replacement.

A brand-new Apple Watch, on the other hand, has a much more glamorous and jewelery-like presentation out of the box, as we shared with you just a couple of weeks before the Apple Watch was available:

It is interesting to see the packaging change from new Apple Watch to a replacement, but it certainly works and gets the job done.

Have any of you attempted to get a replacement Apple Watch from Apple since purchasing yours?

Sources: Max Weisel
    This article was originally published in forum thread: What a Replacement Apple Watch From Apple Looks Like Out of the Box started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      bmwraw8482 -
      Is this from the same people that put their apple watch in a blender or hit it with a frying pan?
      buggsy2 -
      So two different packages...I'd thought it would be cheaper to simply ship another new watch.
      bigboyz -
      Just ordered mine today. Wanted to wait and see/hear the feedback on those that received theirs before I decided to get one. I am patiently waiting :]
      tridley68 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
      Just ordered mine today. Wanted to wait and see/hear the feedback on those that received theirs before I decided to get one. I am patiently waiting :]
      Would love to hear your feedback I am still saving for mine
      Anthony Bouchard -
      You're going to love it.
      bigboyz -
      Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
      You're going to love it.
      I have a good feeling I will as well. I will definitely relate my opinions once I receive it and get to test it for myself :]
      Paulsquaredson -
      Is it possible to just buy the watch? Or is those just replacements?
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by Paulsquaredson View Post
      Is it possible to just buy the watch? Or is those just replacements?
      Those are just replacements. When you purchase a new Apple Watch, you get a wrist band with it. You can pick the wrist band on Apple's Web site.
      novadam -
      I have a good feeling I will as well. I will definitely relate my opinions once I receive it and get to test it for myself :]
      I'm surprised at WHY I like mine so much. I thought I'd be goofing around with it all the time. Totally the opposite. And I'm messing with my phone a lot less, too. Because I can quick-check and dismiss notifications without getting my phone out and getting sucked into 32 different apps because I have the phone out.

So my battery life on my phone has gone up from using it less, I'm more plugged into what's going on around me, and yet I'm still aware of all my digital stuff.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook