• Space Black and Space Gray Apple Watches Begin to Ship

New reports are claiming that customers who pre-ordered the space black or space gray Apple Watch devices are receiving notifications telling them that their wearable device is preparing for shipment. The watches preparing to ship are the ones with the Space black link bracelet, modern buckle, and leather loop. Apparently shipment notifications appeared first on Tuesday.

Apple has still yet to announce when their retail stores will be carrying the smartwatch in stores, but it was rumored to be doing so sometime in the summer. Currently, only a handful of specialty stores around the world have the devices in stock physically. Preparing for shipment statuses are for those located in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and most likely first wave countries.

It was noted that new 38mm Apple Watch orders are showing up as ready to ship in 3-5 weeks and new 42mm orders in July. Apple has been trying hard to ship out orders sooner than expected and it seems like the company has been doing just that. If you are still waiting on your device, we imagine itíll be soon before you receive it.

Source: MacRumors
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Space Black and Space Gray Apple Watches Begin to Ship started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      SpiderManAPV -
      My 42mm space grey is shipping!
      jibaro3 -
      My 2 over night shipping
      bigboyz -
      Still waiting for my 42mm Space Grey to ship..me excited :]
      teddy2789 -
      I'm Still waiting on my 42mm Space gray....
      bigboyz -
      Quote Originally Posted by teddy2789 View Post
      I'm Still waiting on my 42mm Space gray....
      If you don't mind me asking..when did you order your Space Grey watch? I ordered mine recently so I expected the wait..
      jokerg7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
      If you don't mind me asking..when did you order your Space Grey watch? I ordered mine recently so I expected the wait..
      I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago now. Still waiting for an update but expected the wait as I ordered late.
      jibaro3 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
      My 2 over night shipping
      Finally here
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
      Finally here
      Mineís out for delivery right now
      novadam -
      Got mine Monday.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box