• Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS - May 21st Edition

In this post, we're going to show you five great free games and applications for iOS from the App Store. We know how hard application discovery can be on the iOS platform, and that's why we're here to help. Below, you'll find five great applications that are available right now that you may or may not have heard of. We do this every week!

If you missed our previous Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS, you can head over to this link to read our May 14th edition.

1. Bleep

The first application we're putting the spotlight on this week is Bleep. We showed you Bleep last week, when it was released, but we felt it's worthy of one last hoorah. This application is basically a peer-to-peer messaging platform, which means your messages aren't stored on a cloud server somewhere. This means you get total privacy when you message with someone. You can send whispers, which disappear immediately after reading, or you can simply message any other client user on any other platform and enjoy the privacy of peer-to-peer messaging. Check it out!

You can download Bleep for free from this App Store link.

2. Cross Fingers

Second up on our list this week is a puzzle game known as Cross Fingers. In this game, you are given wooden blocks that you need to place in the designated empty areas on the board. You'll find some levels to be easier than others, but there are a good mix of finger-crossing levels with red blocks that immediately shift back to their original location and levels that simply require you to put the puzzle pieces together in a way that they are supposed to fit to complete the puzzle. It will keep you thinking and trying for hours and is worth the free download. Check it out!

You can download Cross Fingers for free from this App Store link.

3. Sunrise Calendar

For those that like getting things done in style, Sunrise Calendar is an excellent third-party calendar application for the iOS platform by Microsoft that makes it easy to handle all of your Google Calendar, iCloud Calendar, and Exchange Calendars in one place. The application features a beautiful bold design with timezone support, Facebook event support, Google Maps support, and synchronization that "just works." It's worth checking out being that it's so great and free at the same time. Check it out!

You can download Sunrise Calendar for free from this App Store link.

4. Splish Splash Pong

For the gamers out there that demand a new addicting game every week, we didn't forget about you! Splish Splash Pong is one of those games you can just play for hours on end trying to better your score time and time again. In this game you basically bounce from platform to platform while attempting to dodge the sharks that continually swim in between the platforms. You do this by tapping, which in turn sends you back in the opposite direction. If you touch a shark, then you lose, which is ultimately when your high score is recorded. Check it out!

You can download Splish Splash Pong for free from this App Store link.

5. Fist of Fury

Last, but not least on our list this week, is another addicting game called Fist of Fury. In this game, you play as a character at the center of a crosswalk where enemy ninjas attempt to jump you. You have to swipe in the direction of an incoming ninja while they are just one square away from you to punch them and protect yourself. If you are unable to punch one in time, it'll get you and it's game over. Your high score will be recorded at that point. Check it out!

You can download Fist of Fury for free from this App Store link.

Stay tuned for next week's best free apps and games only on ModMyi!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS - May 21st Edition started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      SpiderManAPV -
      Have you looked at Telegram, Anthony? I know I plug for it a lot, but itís seriously fantastic. I really canít see myself ever using a different messaging app again.

It has all the security features of Bleep, and more. Super awesome.
      buggsy2 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiderManAPV View Post
      Have you looked at Telegram, Anthony? I know I plug for it a lot, but itís seriously fantastic. I really canít see myself ever using a different messaging app again.

It has all the security features of Bleep, and more. Super awesome.
      However Telegraph stores messages on servers, Bleep, locally. Not clear to me Telegraph is as secure.
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
      However Telegraph stores messages on servers, Bleep, locally. Not clear to me Telegraph is as secure.
      Depends. It has two different chat modes, normal and secret. Secret chats are peer-to-peer and heavily encrypted.
      angerthosenear -
      +1 for Telegram. And has desktop clients too. Very fluid and super fast.
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by grantskier View Post
      +1 for Telegram. And has desktop clients too. Very fluid and super fast.
      Bleep, too, has desktop clients. You can visit the page at this link to see what's available.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook