• Apple Announces Apple Watch Will Become Available in Stores June 26th

Apple on Thursday announced that the recently released Apple Watch will be available for purchase in retail stores starting June 26th. Along with being available in the U.S., other countries including Taiwan, Italy, Singapore, Mexico, South Korea, Switzerland, and Spain will also have the item available. Apple will be making the Apple Watch available in boutique stores as well including Malmaison by The Hour Glass in Singapore, 10 Corso Como in Milan, and BOONTHESHOP Cheongdam in Seoul.

According to Apple operations chief Jeff Williams,

The response to Apple Watch has surpassed our expectations in every way, and we are thrilled to bring it to more customers around the world. We're also making great progress with the backlog of Apple Watch orders, and we thank our customers for their patience. All orders placed through May, with the sole exception of Apple Watch 42 mm Space Black Stainless Steel with Space Black Link Bracelet, will ship to customers within two weeks. At that time, we'll also begin selling some models in our Apple Retail Stores.
    Ever since the wearable device was released, Apple has been trying very hard to fulfill orders earlier than what customers are told. Specialty stores abroad also had certain smartwatches in stock when the device was sold out completely at Apple. The Cupertino-based company had made the smartwatch only available online with the exception of a select few high-end boutique stores.

Apple has caught up in production on some styles with the ship time on them only being 5 days. However, there are still a lot of customers waiting on their orders to be filled and hopefully that will happen in the next few weeks.

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Announces Apple Watch Will Become Available in Stores June 26th started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      zachfawaz -
      Now if only Apple will release the bands that were shown of at Milanís Salone Del Mobile Design Fair in Italy...
      SirZyrion -
      Of course. My ship date is 6/18... >:-(
      bigboyz -
      My second watch should arrive on the 12th. Hopefully i can get a quick sale and profit from it :]
      zachfawaz -
      Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
      My second watch should arrive on the 12th. Hopefully i can get a quick sale and profit from it :]
      I'm just waiting for my space black to arrive :/
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook