• iOS 8.4 Beta 4 Seeded to Developers for Testing

Apple has seeded a fourth beta (build 12H4125a) of its upcoming iOS 8.4 firmware update on Tuesday following yesterday's WWDC 2015 Keynote event. iOS 8.4 is currently in beta alongside iOS 9 beta 1.

This beta comes almost an entire month after the third beta of iOS 8.4 that launched in May.

iOS 8.4 beta includes a redesigned Music application that will contain Apple Music, which is Apple's new music streaming service that will be launching on the 30th of June. With the deadline for Apple Music quickly approaching, iOS 8.4 is expected to launch to the public within the next few weeks.

The software update will be deployed on iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. Developers can grab the new beta firmware either OTA (over the air) or via the online developer portal on Apple's Web site, where it can be downloaded and loaded onto the device manually through iTunes.

When available to the public, users are advised to avoid the update for now. Fortunately, Pangu might have some tricks up its sleeve for a potential jailbreak on iOS 8.3/8.4 if Apple didn't already patch the security holes in the update.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: iOS 8.4 Beta 4 Seeded to Developers for Testing started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      xboxbml -
      Anyone load this up yet?...I'm a bit nervous...8.4b4 is running pretty good....
      ThuD Muffin -
      Can't notice any differences. Anyone know what they changed ?
      xboxbml -
      MacRumors has lots of stuff on it
      XTRoRDiNAiRE -
      how do i get my hands on this? is this only for developers ?
      ThuD Muffin -
      Just sign up for the iOS public beta. Not sure if they're still accepting for iOS 8, but it's worth a try.
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by ThuD Muffin View Post
      Just sign up for the iOS public beta. Not sure if they're still accepting for iOS 8, but it's worth a try.
      Nope. I tried to sign up almost a month ago and couldn’t sign up.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook