• Apple Launches New PowerBeats2 Wireless Headphones in Apple Watch Sport Band Colors

Apple has begun to launch a new lineup of its PowerBeats2 wireless headphones in Apple retail stores with new colors focused on matching those of the Apple Watch Sport's fluoroelastomer wrist bands.

Blue, Black, Green, Pink and White are available off the shelf, although they're not yet available in third-party retail locations.

These headphones carry a price tag of $199, so they're not cheap, but they are wireless and operate using Bluetooth. The "wire" you do see in the packaging is just a safety strap to ensure that the headphones stay on your face in the unlikely event that one of them slips out of your ear.

The headphones are compatible with the Apple Watch (along with just about any other Bluetooth music player), which is capable of storing music on its own, which probably explains why Apple is changing the colors to match the Apple Watch.

Sources: Benjamin Thomas via MacRumors
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Launches New PowerBeats2 Wireless Headphones in Apple Watch Sport Band Colors started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      bigboyz -
      Color coordinated?? Does anyone have these yet? If so, how do they sound?
      Cat3TRD -
      The safety strap goes around the back of your neck right? I'd feel kinda silly if my headphones needed a chin strap.
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cat3TRD View Post
      The safety strap goes around the back of your neck right? I'd feel kinda silly if my headphones needed a chin strap.
      Yes, itís around back lol.
      rolandgabor -
      Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
      Color coordinated?? Does anyone have these yet? If so, how do they sound?
      They sound like a beats headphone. Lot of deep base if you're into that. Not as crisp as b&w or Bose. I gave it to my 10 year old due to the sound quality. I got a b&o e3i instead and could not be happier.
      AKCHRIS -
      I'll keep my Dre Beats cause they are Black...and go with ANYTHING Apple..lmao
      lirathal -
      Look at any serious review of almost any Beats product and they are complete garbage. Even look at Dre's business model and it's utterly amazing how little it costs to produce such ****, but how expensive his marketing team was (and effective enough for even Apple to bite)...
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook