• Twitter Bringing Autoplay to GIFs, Videos, and Vines in Your Twitter Feed

Twitter is making changes to the way you view and interact with social media. In a new announcement on Tuesday, the social network has revealed its plans to enable automatic play for animated GIFs, videos, and even Vine videos, much like the Instagram works.

For videos and Vines, you won't actually hear them until you tap on them from your Twitter feed. This keeps them muted until you're ready to start listening to the videos, which will be handy in public environments where you don't want to make a lot of noise just because something is playing in your Twitter feed.

If you're not an automatic play lover, that's okay because Twitter is going to make it your choice. The application gives you the ability to disable the feature so that you can go back to the old tap-to-play method so that you're not being distracted by moving frames while checking out the latest Tweets.

The feature is rolling out to the iOS application today without the need to install any updates via the App Store.

Sources: Twitter
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Twitter Bringing Autoplay to GIFs, Videos, and Vines in Your Twitter Feed started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      RdZ01 -
      Lg elo me bro...
      How to recover deleted cydia app accidentally on iphone 4 jailbreak anymore because I've been many times but could not ... please help and guidance ... Thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook