• Spotify Doubles Length of Free Trial in Other Countries Prior to Apple Music Launch

Music streaming has become a popular way of listening to music the last couple of years and more and more people are turning that way to source their music entertainment. Apple just recently announced their upcoming service Apple Music and it has been talk of the Internet ever since. New reports come out everyday announcing new information for Apple Music and competitor Spotify has most likely also been keeping up with the news.

New users of the U.S. Spotify get a three-month trial for just $0.99, but almost all other countries only get offered a one-month free trial. But if you go to the companyís website now, you will see that the time frame has doubled with users getting offered an extra month in many other countries. This totals up to a 2-month free trial for new users.

It was just recently confirmed that Apple would be following in the footsteps of Spotify by paying labels a 35% royalty during their 90-day trial of Apple Music. Do you think Spotify users will convert to Apple Music? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

Source: Spotify
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Spotify Doubles Length of Free Trial in Other Countries Prior to Apple Music Launch started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      mrbaker1979 -
      I know I am.
      jackbauerctu -
      Can't. No public JB for iOS 8.4 yet...enjoy apple music y'all.
      StaceyMJ86 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jackbauerctu View Post
      Can't. No public JB for iOS 8.4 yet...enjoy apple music y'all.
      I'm with you on that one. I'll continue to use iTunes Radio and Pandora.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook