• TaiG Officially Releases iOS 8.4 Jailbreak Tool for Windows

On Tuesday, following TaiG's announcement that iOS 8.4 did not close the jailbreak exploits used for the jailbreak in the iOS 8.1.3-8.x jailbreak and that an updated tool would be out within the hour after testing, TaiG has updated its jailbreak tool with compatibility with iOS 8.4.

iOS 8.4 was released Tuesday morning with Apple Music and Wi-Fi improvements. Although the change log for iOS 8.4 might not be a huge one for a lot of people, those that were excited about Apple Music now have a good reason to upgrade, as they can now enjoy Apple Music alongside a jailbreak.

If you want to download iOS 8.4, now is a good time to do so. The iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool can be downloaded from TaiG's Web site. The full change log for this release can be found below:

V2.2.0 (2015-07-01) 
    • TaiG released the original jailbreak tool V2.2.0. It supports all iDevices running iOS 8.1.3-8.4.
    If you need help jailbreaking, you can follow our guide at this link. This jailbreak is highly recommended over the PP jailbreak, which TaiG says uses code stolen from the TaiG team.

Source: TaiG
    This article was originally published in forum thread: TaiG Officially Releases iOS 8.4 Jailbreak Tool for Windows started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 102 Comments
      rimshak -
      Aww yissssss.
      lostinthemes -
      Marvelous...
      pchrist -
      Is cydia and tweaks available and updated yet?
      santi_281 -
      When is MAC version coming out.

THANK YOU FOR THE JB
      TDH Advocate -
      All tweaks compatible with 8.3 should be 8.4 compatible. Maybe some minor bugs to fix as time goes on. I'm just about to jailbreak. So excited. Haven't had it since 8.2 was in beta and I left 8.1 behind.
      edwilk55 -
      Now I'll update from 8.1.2
      StaceyMJ86 -
      Downloading all my 8.4 softwares and TaIG!
      NSXrebel -
      Glad I got this before it was officially announced. Now the servers are gonna be flooded for the next few hours I bet.
      Eonhpi -
      what's a good easy way to back all your tweaks ?
      StaceyMJ86 -
      Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
      Glad I got this before it was officially announced. Now the servers are gonna be flooded for the next few hours I bet.
      Only took me 10 minutes to download TaIG and 35 minutes for 8.4 for my 5, 6, 6+ and iPad mini 2
      StaceyMJ86 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Eonhpi View Post
      what's a good easy way to back all your tweaks ?
      Save a excel file that you can update whenever. From what I heard the backup apps aren't good since they may backup a incompatible tweak.
      snakershaker -
      I updated my jb 8.3 > downloaded ipsw and selected it on itunes > updated to 8.4 > Jailbreak... easy peasy success
      NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by santi_281 View Post
      When is MAC version coming out.

THANK YOU FOR THE JB
      Taig never releases Mac versions.
      vitaminme -
      Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMJ86 View Post
      Only took me 10 minutes to download TaIG and 35 minutes for 8.4 for my 5, 6, 6+ and iPad mini 2

megaupload mirror plz. taig download is very slow. 3 hours
      vitaminme -
      Quote Originally Posted by vitaminme View Post
      megaupload mirror plz. taig download is very slow. 3 hours
      forget it. download link is fast now
      erzaterzat -
      Too slow.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ady199 -
      can anyone post a fast mirror??

Thanks in advance
      erzaterzat -
      Ok. Started using download master. Very fast. Chrome kept failing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Selfmadexpert -
      What are the drawbacks to having ios 8.4? Like are you forced to use your apple music trial? Also what are the drawbacks to apple music?
      trancelikestate -
      Do we still need to downgrade iTunes for this one?
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook