• New Reports Claim Next iPhone and Apple Watch Will Have Few Improvements

New reports from Asia are claiming the next generation iPhone, dubbed the iPhone 6s, and Apple Watch 2 will have some minor improvements compared to the current devices. The first report comes from Naver and notes that Apple will be using flexible OLED screens for the next Apple Watch from LG and Samsung. The publication reported that Apple won’t be changing the shape, size, or resolution of the device and instead will provide improved outdoor visibility. It was also noted that the company is looking to make the smartwatch thinner as opposed to reducing the weight.

The second source comes from a Foxconn employee based out of Taiwan who apparently posted information on Chinese social media site Weibo. According to Phone Arena, the iPhone 6s will have a pink aluminum option instead of the original rumored rose gold option. It was said that the pink aluminum device will be paired with a white front. Then the device’s front facing camera will have a 5MP sensor and the rear facing camera will have a 12MP sensor. As for Touch ID, the speed will apparently be increased by approximately 30% compared to the iPhone 6s. Take a look at both reports in the source link below.

What are your thoughts on these new rumors? Share with us and tell us if you'll be upgrading.

Source: Naver, Phone Arena
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New Reports Claim Next iPhone and Apple Watch Will Have Few Improvements started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      mazzanic -
      Glad they admit it for once.
      politicalslug -
      The performance and stability gap between my iPad Air 2 and my 6 Plus is almost as large as that between the iPhone 4S and the 4, so if the new iPhones bring that kind of upgrade to the SoC performance, then that alone will make the upgrade worth every penny. Just my thought on the matter.
      magusxxx -
      I'd rather have more memory. Correctly me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this help battery life a lot if they did this?
      Answer1o1 -
      No way? The NEW stuff coming out sooner or later will have UPGRADES? manlandsonmoon.png
      Zokunei -
      Quote Originally Posted by magusxxx View Post
      I'd rather have more memory. Correctly me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this help battery life a lot if they did this?
      Yes, because the CPU won't have to work as hard having to restart apps that only quit due to low memory.
      Silverado1987 -
      I'm hoping the watch gets a slimmer look at least
      vcf -
      If u seen the video that shows what's in the watch u see how small it is. If they made things smaller then they could pilot in a bigger battery or bigger then 8gb. The watch feels good on wrist as is. I have the space grey one and love it.
      Hondamaker -
      Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
      The performance and stability gap between my iPad Air 2 and my 6 Plus is almost as large as that between the iPhone 4S and the 4, so if the new iPhones bring that kind of upgrade to the SoC performance, then that alone will make the upgrade worth every penny. Just my thought on the matter.
      Couldn't agree more.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook