• 23 More U.S. Banks and Credit Unions Get Apple Pay Support

23 more U.S. banks and credit unions have been added to Apple’s list of supported Apple Pay companies. This is great news as the Cupertino-based company is also working on launching the contactless payment system in the U.K sometime this month (although not yet confirmed). More and more companies are incorporating the mobile payment system as it is becoming more widely used. One of the more important additions this time is credit union RBFCU, which has more than 450,000 customers in San Antonio, Texas, and Austin.

Although there are still a lot of more companies that need to be added, we’re sure Apple will continuously have more throughout the next couple of months. The list has been growing nonstop since the release of Apple Pay. As for the expansion in the U.K., it will mark Apple’s first international area to support Apple Pay. Apple has yet to confirm when they will officially begin offering the payment system at companies, but everyone is expecting an announcement soon. Take a look at the full list of recent additions below:

• American Chartered Bank
    • Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union
    • Bellco Credit Union
    • EFCU Financial
    • First Federal
    • First National Bank
    • Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union
    • Keesler Federal Credit Union
    • Kemba Credit Union
    • Members 1st Federal Credit Union
    • NorthStar Credit Union
    • Parsons Federal Credit Union
    • Pinnacle Bank
    • Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
    • Service Credit Union
    • SRP Federal Credit Union
    • SUMA (Yonkers) FCU
    • Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union
    • Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
    • Tri County Area Federal Credit Union
    • Trona Valley Federal Credit Union
    • United Teletech Financial
    • Winthrop Area FCU

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 23 More U.S. Banks and Credit Unions Get Apple Pay Support started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      buttamix -
      Come on citizens bank lets do this !!!!!!
      Scotty Manley Silberhorn -
      I'm actually in the middle of switching banks just so I can use apple pay on my debit card
      StaceyMJ86 -
      My credit union and 2 banks as well as 2 of my credit cards support apple pay, I just stopped using it because I restore my phone at least 2-3 times a month and get tired of the verification process over and over again.
      kikezerep -
      Does anyone know's if BPPR supports apple pay???
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook