• T-Mobile Launching New Free Roaming Feature For Those Traveling to Canada and Mexico

If you travel often, then you would know that one thing travelers hate is coming home to a bill with high roaming charges. But thanks to mobile carrier T-Mobile U.S., those with the Simple Choice plan traveling to Canada and Mexico will soon have access to LTE data roaming, and free voice and text. Both post-paid and prepaid subscribers will see the change beginning July 15th.

The feature will be free for businesses for the first 10 lines and than only $1 a month for every line after that. We must say, that is a pretty sweet deal for businesses. 30 Canadian cities will be covered under the free LTE data roaming including Montreal, St. Johns, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Ottawa, Calgary, and Toronto. Mexico will have 100 cities covered.

We’re wondering if more mobile carriers will follow suit sometime down the line because it is definitely a tempting deal, especially for those who travel often. Is this feature one you’re excited and happy about?

Source: T-Mobile
    This article was originally published in forum thread: T-Mobile Launching New Free Roaming Feature For Those Traveling to Canada and Mexico started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      dcfootqb -
      Awesome! Hope AT&T follows suit.
      Jozelito617 -
      give t-mobile 1 more year watch it will catch to Attn't. they'll surpass sprint already, i switch to t-mobile from sprint like 2 months . not even looking back. tmobile is the shiet
      sheltons.iphone -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jozelito617 View Post
      give t-mobile 1 more year watch it will catch to Attn't. they'll surpass sprint already, i switch to t-mobile from sprint like 2 months . not even looking back. tmobile is the shiet
      Maybe if they had full coverage everywhere. Their coverage suck where I live.
      NSXrebel -
      Quote Originally Posted by dcfootqb View Post
      Awesome! Hope AT&T follows suit.
      HA! Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltons.iphone View Post
      If T-Mobile is GREAT where they have good coverage. My speeds on T-Mobile are WAY faster than what I had with AT&T before. I left AT&T because I was being throttled, even with the grandfathered unlimited data plan.

AT&T and Verizon have the best overall coverage nationwide, but more expensive, especially Verizon, they nickel and dime you to death. I have a friend that pays $150-180 a month with one line on Verizon. Insane.
      I have 3 lines on Magenta with unlimited data for $140 a month.
      anmiller07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by sheltons.iphone View Post
      Yea this is great, but T Mobile sucks here in Philly. I'd switch in a heartbeat, especially now that ATT doesn't offer carrier subsidies anymore.
      bigboyz -
      I had a good experience with TMo back in the day. I would go back if given the opportunity. Keep up the great deals.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook