• Samsung Rumored to Launch the Galaxy S6 Edge+ and Note 5 on August 12

In an attempt to preempt Apple’s anticipated next-gen iPhone event in September, Samsung is out to unveil its latest Galaxy Note phablet alongside a large-sized Galaxy S6 Edge on August 12.

According to SamMobile, the South Korean electronics manufacturer is reportedly preparing a refreshed Note (the Galaxy Note 5) with a metal and glass design similar to the larger Galaxy S6. The phablet is rumored to ship with a microSD slot, a redesigned S Pen stylus and more RAM.

On the other hand, the new and larger version of the Galaxy S6 Edge, which will reportedly be marketed as the “Galaxy S6 Edge+” is also set to release. It is likely to be powered by Samsung’s Exynos 7420 processor and ship with 3 gigabytes of RAM.

Reports are suggesting that Samsung should plan to move up its Note 5 and S6 Edge+ announcements in order to give its new handsets time to breathe before Apple drops its own next-generation iPhone in September. Especially considering that last year, Samsung’s devices lost their buzz due to them being unveiled around the same time as Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.

We’ll have to see if the news turns out to be true and if it does how it affects Samsung’s sales.

Source: SamMobile
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Samsung Rumored to Launch the Galaxy S6 Edge+ and Note 5 on August 12 started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      littlelisa63 -
      And they'll still be waiting forever for the updates
      AKCHRIS -
      The Note I can See, but Edge+? & Don't forget the fact that At&t takes for EVER to get Droids their Updates.
      tridley68 -
      Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
      And they'll still be waiting forever for the updates
      So true thanks for the morning laugh they get what they pay for.
      ThuD Muffin -
      Galaxy S6 edge+ just sounds like too many syllables.
      TechAlex -
      May be the Samsung phones don't need to be updated too often.
      kalpesh78 -
      Quote Originally Posted by TechAlex View Post
      May be the Samsung phones don't need to be updated too often.
      They are already have an edge (no pun intended) ahead of apple when it comes to customisation. What they lack is optimisation of the platform and finesse in their products. Their products also don't last as long as apple phones. I still have my iPhone 4 and inspite of using it for over 6 years now, it still works brilliantly. Have an iPhone 5 which is my primary phone.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook