• TaiG Releases Version 2.4.3 Beta of its Windows Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.1.3-8.x

On Thursday, TaiG posted yet another update to its jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.3-8.4, which at this point in time, remains a Windows-only jailbreak tool.

Version 2.4.3 has just surfaced on TaiG's Web site as a beta release in which the jailbreak team says, "optimizes the process" of the jailbreak. What this means is that the new tool is only really useful for those that haven't actually jailbroken yet and should make jailbreaking devices even faster and more efficient, hopefully with less hangups and errors.

This also means that it's not necessary to re-jailbreak if you're already jailbroken. Those already jailbroken and not experiencing any problems can disregard this update and continue about their lives.

Version 2.4.3 of TaiG is available in English on TaiG's Web site. A direct link to the jailbreak tool is available here, and we've also got a guide on how to use it at this link.

Source: TaiG
    This article was originally published in forum thread: TaiG Releases Version 2.4.3 Beta of its Windows Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.1.3-8.x started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      yohu123 -
      I've noticed that the latest non-beta version is 2.4.1

So are these betas (2 of them now) stable and reliable enough to use for a 1st time jailbreak on iOS 8.4?
      WhyNotCallMeRo -
      No..
      The beta patches the jailbreak
      yohu123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
      No..
      The beta patches the jailbreak
      I was talking about the TaiG jailbreak tool beta releases like 2.4.2 beta and 2.4.3 beta (as mentioned in this thread).
      SirAllecrop -
      Finally worked. Woo hoo
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by yohu123 View Post
      I've noticed that the latest non-beta version is 2.4.1

So are these betas (2 of them now) stable and reliable enough to use for a 1st time jailbreak on iOS 8.4?
      I used 2.4.3 beta with latest iTunes no problem. I had to install 64 bit drivers for Apple mobile device support.
      EVO -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      I used 2.4.3 beta with latest iTunes no problem. I had to install 64 bit drivers for Apple mobile device support.
      I'm also using the latest iTunes on this beta and it works flawlessly.

Although, I didn't notice it any faster than it was before, which took about 1 minute from start to finish.
      MOJO5873 -
      Does anyone know if I still need to install a older version of iTunes to get this to work? Or will this version work with the new iTunes? Thanks in advance.
      Bo -
      It's been updated so you should have no problem now.
      Brad.carmichael -
      can i update my jailbreak to taig latest update with out restoring my iPhone
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook