• Solar Paper is a Super Slim Solar Powered Charger for Your iPhone

When it comes right down to it, your iPhone's battery life is important to you. If you're hard on your iPhone, such as perhaps you do a lot of mobile gaming or you're always texting people, then you'll notice your iPhone's battery gets much lower than you'd like it to pretty quickly. Despite the iPhone 6 Plus having amazing battery life, being hard enough on it can still kill it in just a few hours.

A new KickStarter campaign called Solar Paper is the world's thinnest solar-powered charger that you can use to charge up your iPhone. The charger is capable of charging up an iPhone 6 in just 2.5 hours, which is pretty incredible. You can bring it with you anywhere and use it "anywhere under the sun," which means it makes the perfect outdoor power outlet.

The Solar Paper comes in different watt options, which you would want to take into consideration depending on the type of device you'll be charging. There are two USB ports, you can even charge more than one device at once.

As part of this campaign, we’re offering 5 watt, 7.5 watt and 10 watt chargers, with 2, 3 or 4 panels, respectively. In bright sunlight, the 5 watt charger can fully charge an iPhone 6 in about 2.5 hours, which is similar to a wall charger. For more powerful devices like tablets or cameras, or for faster charging, you’ll want to opt for one of the higher-wattage versions.

For an iPhone 6, a 5 watt unit is recommended, and it starts at $79 to back it for the campaign. $109 gives you a 7.5 watt unit, and $139 gives you a 10 watt unit.

You can check out the campaign at this link.

Source: KickStarter
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Solar Paper is a Super Slim Solar Powered Charger for Your iPhone started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      mgmm1 -
      This looks good. I've backed several Kickstarter projects. Has anyone backed this one?
      bmwraw8482 -
      Try leaving your phone out in direct sunlight like that for 2.5 hours and you'll have a super hot ibrick for a while until u find some A/C [emoji79]
      Nuff Said -
      Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
      Try leaving your phone out in direct sunlight like that for 2.5 hours and you'll have a super hot ibrick for a while until u find some A/C [emoji79]
      I think the battery charges itself in the sun then you can take it indoors to charge your phone.
      Googly2moogly -
      Dang, just bought WakaWaka last week.
      mgmm1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said View Post
      I think the battery charges itself in the sun then you can take it indoors to charge your phone.
      Agree. I like this one as its less bulky than others, can charge two devices and weighs less than an iPhone 6. $109 for the 7.5W is strtching my price range.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook