• Dr Dre's New Album to Stream Free on Apple Music For Three Hours Tonight

Popular rapper and co-founder of Beats, Dr. Dre (aka Andre Young) , recently announced that he would be releasing his first album in 15 years during his Apple’s Beats 1 radio station show. The announcement was made to the public earlier this week, so listeners have been able to preorder the album since then. However, Apple Music took to Twitter to let listeners know that it would be available to stream on Apple Music tonight before the official release. Those who are interested will be able to listen to the full album at 6pm PT (9pm ET) today.

Dre’s newest album is titled ‘Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre’ and is exclusive to the Cupertino-based company. The Twitter message noted that he would be donating his royalties from all sales to help finance a new Compton, California performing arts facility. The soundtrack is said to be the rapper’s ‘grand finale’ and will consist on 16 tracks. There will be features from other popular artists including Eminem, Snoop Dog, Kendrick Lamar, and much more.

The free stream of Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre will be available for three hours, starting at 6pm PT (9pm ET) to 9pm PT (12am ET). If you are looking to listen to the album, you will have a three hour time frame to do so for free so set your alarm clock. But if you won’t be available around that time, the album is $13.99 and can be found on iTunes. The official release isn’t until tomorrow, August 7th.

Source: Apple Music via Twitter
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Dr Dre's New Album to Stream Free on Apple Music For Three Hours Tonight started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Nuff Said -
      I'll just stream it for free on apple music tomorrow.
      rolandgabor -
      Would be nice to find it in Apple music. It's under " new". Won't show up in search. Just a heads up. It's one continuous stream.
      jackson1714 -
      It's up now
      NSXrebel -
      Stream? I already have it downloaded!
      crslaeme -
      Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
      Stream? I already have it downloaded!
      Lol is it good or just hype for Apple music
      NSXrebel -
      Quote Originally Posted by crslaeme View Post
      Lol is it good or just hype for Apple music
      I actually really liked most of the songs. I don't listen to hip hop anymore, not since Tupac got killed. I only listen to electronic music now, mostly techno, tech house and deep house. But this is REAL hip hop, not like that crap by lil wayne, drake, and all the other crap out there.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook