• Best Buy Becomes the First Third Party Authorized Reseller of the Apple Watch

On Friday, August 7th, Best Buy came through with its promise of becoming the first third party authorized reseller of the Apple Watch, which has only been available in Apple's retail stores or Apple's online Web site up until today.

Best Buy carries both the Apple Watch and Apple Watch Sport, which are the stainless steel and aluminum flavors, but there is no indication of carrying the golden Apple Watch Edition.

Also available are various accessories for the Apple Watch, which includes spare chargers, docking stations, screen protectors, third-party watch straps, and even cases.

To check out more of what Best Buy has to offer on the Apple Watch, you can head over to this link and check out their Web site.

Source: Best Buy via MacRumors
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Best Buy Becomes the First Third Party Authorized Reseller of the Apple Watch started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      Silverado1987 -
      Now I can drive 10 minutes from my house instead of an hour and a half to the Apple Store. Sales will improve slightly even more now
      rodnutz -
      There is a Bestbuy about 20 minutes from my house and I'm tempted to buy one but I just can't find a good reason to justify the purchase. Everyone brags how good the watch is but I still feel like it's just not right for me.... YET! I have a coworker that has one and I have to admit it looks hella cool, but that's about as far as it goes IMO. The look is amazing, but functionality just doesn't support the $400+ price tag. I'm trying to hold out for the 2nd generation but man it's getting a little harder knowing it's just 20 minutes away now.
      seanymACK -
      Just buy it, you know you want to. I felt the same way about the iPad
      Silverado1987 -
      Quote Originally Posted by seanymACK View Post
      Just buy it, you know you want to. I felt the same way about the iPad
      Same here I told myself I didn't need an iPad and once my girl bought me one I love it
      GrandMstrBud -
      Says 3-5 day wait for my store
      Al226 -
      Quote Originally Posted by rodnutz View Post
      There is a Bestbuy about 20 minutes from my house and I'm tempted to buy one but I just can't find a good reason to justify the purchase. Everyone brags how good the watch is but I still feel like it's just not right for me.... YET! I have a coworker that has one and I have to admit it looks hella cool, but that's about as far as it goes IMO. The look is amazing, but functionality just doesn't support the $400+ price tag. I'm trying to hold out for the 2nd generation but man it's getting a little harder knowing it's just 20 minutes away now.
      Don't bite, what's the point of a smartwatch that NEEDS a smartphone attached to it? Second gen we might see a truly independent smartwatch, one that allows you to leave your phone at home, etc. You'll pay $400 to save 3 seconds of pulling out your phone and seeing who texted you? Not worth it in my opinion, buddy. Just my 2 cents.
      unison999 -
      God I bought 42mm Apple Watch and I hate it and here is why.
      I have bad cell signal at work and at home so I need wifi calling feature, but if you have it on your Apple Watch will no longer receive incoming call notification. This is a big problem for me, wish I had known before getting this thing.
      Another thing is you really can not do any work on this Apple Watch, all it is basically good for is the notification system from your iPhone.
      Often it does not register when I raise the watch to see the time, I have to shake my watch around to get it to register. Sometimes the watch do not register a button push or home button push, then it register the push twice after it start to behave.
      This is probably why Apple Watch sales is not that great, and why Apple have yet to release sales figure afraid of their stock taking a dip. Anyways if you are interested in smart watches, wait for Apple Watch 2. If you were just curious about Apple watch, just go to Apple Store and play with their watches. I wish I had know this before I bought this watch, maybe give it to my girlfriends little nephews or something. Feel bad for the rich schmucks that bought the expensive versions.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook