• Spigen Already Marketing and Selling iPhone 6s Cases Before Official Unveiling

As Appleís next generation iPhone event is just a little over a week away, case manufacturer Spigen has already decided to promote their iPhone 6s cases on their website while selling them on Amazon. We think this is a great marketing tactic, but how could they possibly know exact dimensions and details before the actual unveiling of the iPhone? It is understandable that since the exterior of the next iPhone hasnít really changed much from the original iPhone 6, it is okay to begin marketing the cases. However, all it takes is for Apple to have changed one little detail or design on the phone for the case to not fit properly. There's already an 'iPhone 6s' and 'iPhone 6s Plus' section on the website, so they definitely are already going all out on their cases.

Apparently Spigen is also marketing a Rose Gold iPhone on their website. This is very interesting as no one even knows if there will be an additional color to the lineup, let alone starting to market it. Weíre not 100% sure, but we donít think the company received any insider information on the new lineup that other people donít already know or have. There have been times in the past where case manufacturers produced an iPhone case that did not fit the device correctly because they were trying to get them out in time for the official release. Many manufacturers want to market themselves as being Ďthe first caseí because they know customers will order one when ordering their new device.

Sometimes, it isnít worth rushing out the product when customers either end up returning it or giving it a bad review. However, because the next device will be the Ďsí lineup and there usually isnít too big of a difference, we understand why Spigen did what they did. What do you think? Do you think Spigen made a smart choice in marketing their product the way they did for the upcoming iPhone? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: Spigen, Amazon
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Spigen Already Marketing and Selling iPhone 6s Cases Before Official Unveiling started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      DragonflyZ -
      They get all the design specs ahead of launch so cases are available at or near launch.
      Dhawkins541 -
      They did the same thing last year I'm pretty sure about this same time.
      carlos6438 -
      Spigen has a lot of bad reviews because they suck as a company with communication, customer service, replacements, and refunds. ONLY buy through Amazon and even then be sure to read the delivery date carefully. They waited almost a month to ship apple watch cases and they all are too loose and literally FLY off your watch if slightly touched. The Slim Armor case is terrible and is plastic and breaks if you ever need to remove it. They launched 6 Plus cases early and the buttons required extra "padding" which was basically thick paper with sticky crap on the other side. They sell some good stuff but don't trust early releases, they miss the mark every time
      therandy -
      Quote Originally Posted by carlos6438 View Post
      Spigen has a lot of bad reviews because they suck as a company with communication, customer service, replacements, and refunds. ONLY buy through Amazon and even then be sure to read the delivery date carefully. They waited almost a month to ship apple watch cases and they all are too loose and literally FLY off your watch if slightly touched. The Slim Armor case is terrible and is plastic and breaks if you ever need to remove it. They launched 6 Plus cases early and the buttons required extra "padding" which was basically thick paper with sticky crap on the other side. They sell some good stuff but don't trust early releases, they miss the mark every time
      Couldn't agree with you more! Great products overall! Horrible launches and Pre-Orders
      iYeow -
      I always buy UAG brand , great protective case and comes with screen protector.
      RkoViper81 -
      I have always been a Spigen guy always back to my iPhone 3, this was the first time I have never boughten a SGP product for my iPhone. I read to many bad reviews to bad because I've always loved there bumpers
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook