• Apple Announces New Color-Matched Docks, New Leather & Silcone iPhone 6s Cases

On Wednesday, alongside the unveiling of the iPhone 6s and all of its new features, Apple also announced a handful of new accessories for the iPhone 6s.

The first to be announced was a new lineup of color-matched Lightning docks that you can use to charge your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s Plus. They come with matched colors to the space gray, silver, gold, or rose gold housings, as shown above. No matter what color that you want, these docks are $49 each on Apple's online Web store and will be hitting retail stores soon as well.

Other accessories announced for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus include new colors of leather and silicone cases so that you can have a color and style that fits not only your attitude, but also your budget:

The iPhone 6s leather cases are available for $45 apiece, while the iPhone 6s Plus cases are available for $49 apiece. For those wanting a less luxurious and more affordable case, the iPhone 6s silicone cases are available for $35 apiece, and conversely, the iPhone 6s Plus silicone cases are available for $39 apiece. There are a wide variety of color options to choose from on Apple's online store at this link.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Announces New Color-Matched Docks, New Leather & Silcone iPhone 6s Cases started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      StaceyMJ86 -
      I missed them mentioning these. I must have dozed off.
      jose060789 -
      Will these docks be compatible with the old 6 Plus?
      Silverado1987 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jose060789 View Post
      Will these docks be compatible with the old 6 Plus?
      I don't see why not they are the exact same phone
      DragonflyZ -
      I noticed the apple online store only shows apple branded cases for the 6s models. I hope they are identical so I can get a decent case before the phone arrives.
      CZroe -
      Ugh. The whole point of a dock is to have something that simplifies connection so that you can just drop and go. It should also provide structure without making it more fragile. You shouldn't have to delicately align your phone or worry about breaking your dock if you grab it the wrong way.

These things are just ill-conceived products that don't actually meet a need that they know some fans will pay for anyway.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook