• Apple Seeds First Beta of iOS 9.1 to Public Beta Participants

On Thursday, Apple has seeded a public beta of iOS 9.1 that is accessible by anyone enrolled in the Public Beta Program.

Apple seeded the first iOS 9.1 beta to developers on Wednesday after the special media event where Apple unveiled the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad mini 4, and iPad Pro, alongside the Golden Master of the first iOS 9.0 release, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, and watch OS 2.

iOS 9.1 has been found to add new Emoji to the platform, although no other huge changes have been spotted. This may indicate why Apple is being so quick to get this release into the public beta testers' hands.

Other small tidbits in iOS 9.1 include new APIs for developers to take advantage of the new iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus features, as well as adding support for the new iPad Pro accessories: Smart Keyboard & Apple Pencil.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Seeds First Beta of iOS 9.1 to the Public started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Scotty Manley Silberhorn -
      Should just roll it into 9.
      scroogelives -
      Sounds like a flaw in iOS9 has been found and they want to roll out a very quick fix!
      Brandon.amos -
      They watched the YouTube video of the Jailbroken iOS 9 Gold Master. Haha
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by scroogelives View Post
      Sounds like a flaw in iOS9 has been found and they want to roll out a very quick fix!
      I'm thinking it's more of a way to keep jailbreakers on their feet. Rapid updates make hackers re-think jailbreak releases.
      Zokunei -
      I sure hope my next phone comes with iOS 9.1 or I won't be able to restore my backup, correct? I updated to it already.
      xboxbml -
      Right....prolly not..
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook