• Denmark, Ireland, and Austria to Launch Apple Watch On September 25th

We are now just five days away from Apple’s iPhone 6s and 6s Plus launch, but it seems like many countries and mobile carriers will be launching the Apple Watch on the same day as well. It has been noted that Denmark, Ireland, and Austria will gain access to the smartwatch next Friday, along with U.S. mobile carriers T-Mobile and Sprint.

In Denmark, the 38mm Sport will be 3099 DKK ($470 USD) and the 42mm Sport will be 3499 DKK ($530 USD). As for Ireland, the 38mm Sport will start at €429 ($490 USD), which includes €81 in value added taxes meanwhile the 42mm model will be €479 ($546 USD) with approximately €90 VAT. Finally in Austria, the 38mm Sport model will start at €399 ($456 USD) and the 42mm will start at €449 ($512 USD).

Other European countries have also either recently started selling the wearable device or have been preparing to do so in the near future. The Apple Watch went on sale in Belgium this past Saturday and Germany, Australia, and the U.K. will be selling the device at authorized Apple resellers soon.

Apple has been expanding the sale of the Apple Watch rapidly locally and internationally. Do you like your Apple Watch? Was it worth the wait? Share with us in the comments below.

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Denmark, Ireland, and Austria to Launch Apple Watch On September 25th started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      big poops -
      Love the watch, dislike the OS. I just don't understand why they couldn't have implemented better or more watch faces. I mean, it IS a watch after all. Why couldn't we have been able to use photos as a watch face. Watch OS 2 lets you do that, but for one, they've completely delayed it. Secondly, when you create your custom watch face, whether it's a photo or the new "time lapse," you can't have ANY complications on there. JUST the time. I find it very frustrating that they can't implement the simplest things on there. I love to flick my wrist and be able to see the time, battery life, weather and date. Perhaps they will let you do that in later OS's but I personally think they should've let you do that since day 1. First world problems I guess.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook