• Vogue Photographs New York Fashion Week with an Early Access iPhone 6s Plus

Though Apple’s iPhone 6s and 6s Plus haven’t reached the public just yet, Vogue ended up landing an early access model in time to capture New York Fashion Week last week. The fashion magazine ended up assigning its early-access iPhone 6s Plus to Kevin Lu, an iPhone photographer that Apple previously featured in its “shot on iPhone 6” promotional campaigns. Unsurprisingly, with the ability to capture 12 megapixel images and 4K video, the new iPhone 6s models greatly enhance the detail of the pictures taken by the iPhone. The new phones’ camera hardware also ran significantly faster.

Lu cited the following in a report by Vogue:

It's a lot quicker, so I can get more shots that I want, so I don't miss much.

I also do videography, so the 4K video is really helpful because the quality is absolutely insane on a mobile phone and you can see a lot of detail.
    For those of you who didn’t know, the latest iPhone 6s models ship this week alongside support for iOS 9’s new Live Photos, a feature that incorporates ambient sound and the animated context of a captured photograph.
    This isn’t the first time that Apple has done something like this. Two years ago, Apple offered pre-release iPhone 5s units to Burberry in a collaboration shoot of the label’s fashion show in September 2013. Last year, Apple took advantage of Paris Fashion Week to introduce early editions of the Apple Watch to a variety of prominent fashion-world celebrities.

Soon everyone will be able to experience the improved performance and results for themselves as the next-gen lineup ships out and into the hands of consumers later this week.

Source: Vogue
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Vogue Photographs New York Fashion Week with an Early Access iPhone 6s Plus started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      edwilk55 -
      To be a renowned iPhone photographer...that'd be a cool title.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook