• Second iOS 9.1 and tvOS Betas Seeded to Developers

The second iOS 9.1 beta was seeded to developers recently by Apple for testing purposes. It has only been two weeks since the last iOS 9.1 beta was released to developers, right after Apple’s iPhone event earlier this month. iOS 9 was released to the public one week after the ‘Hey Siri’ event. The second iOS 9.1 beta has build number 13B5119e.

Developers interested in testing out the second beta can do an over-the-air update via the Apple Developer Center. Apple also released the second beta of tvOS to developers with build number 13T5365h. According to Apple, iOS 9 has had the fastest adoption rate ever with 50% of devices upgraded in less than one week of release.

iOS 9.1 has been noted to have new features for the iPad Pro including support for the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil accessories as well as give iPhones access to interact with the new Apple TV. The Cupertino-based company has yet to announce when they plan on releasing iOS 9.1 to the public, but we will keep everyone posted with any new information.

Source: Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Second iOS 9.1 and tvOS Betas Seeded to Developers started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      Ivango711 -
      iOS 9 for me on iPhone 6+, Seems to be slow and buggy.
      Moncion78 -
      My 6+ on iOS 9.0.1 got slower specially loading videos.
      javiert30 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ivango711 View Post
      Working good on my iPhone 6, maybe the size of your iPhone...
      Scotty Manley Silberhorn -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ivango711 View Post
      Everything is much faster for me
      xOddPabz -
      iOS 9 is kinda buggy for me on my 5s. Mainly for me it's a grey bar covers my text box sometimes in the Messages app, and the Notification Center doesn't wanna to clear out everything. Also, it's slow marking all my read emails as read.
      dannyrocket -
      Not happy at all. 9.0 was horrible for me with wifi issues and laggy not so smooth animations. 9.1 got a little better but still buggy af.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      I'd like to posts that mention whether they "updated" or "restored as new". Still on 8.4 on 6+.
      StaceyMJ86 -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      Is like to posts that mention whether they "updated" or "restored as new". Still on 8.4 on 6+.
      I'm still on 8.4 as well. I'm not updating my 6+ to 9.0 until a jailbreak is out. In the meantime I'm going to set my 6s+ up tomorrow as new.
      drigo1178 -
      6plus 64gb ... iOS 9 is working fine for me
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook