• Verizon Introduces a 'Better Way' to Always Have the New iPhone

Following closely in the footsteps of other major carriers taking an effort to entice more frequent smartphone upgrades, Verizon has a new plan for iPhone lovers.

The nation's largest mobile operator has just lifted the veil on its newest upgrade program.

"If you purchase either the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus with Verizonís Device Payment option beginning Friday, September 25, youíll be eligible to get a new iPhone every year," Verizon said in a news release.

Verizon says it is putting an end to making consumers wait for their contract to end. Now, subscribers can always have the latest iPhone.

"The new program allows you to turn in your phone and upgrade to a new iPhone every year," Verizon added. "If you pre-ordered an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, youíre automatically enrolled in this program if youíve elected the Device Payment option."

To read the full announcement and more details on the plan, click here.

Source: Verizon
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Verizon Introduces a 'Better Way' to Always Have the New iPhone started by Michael Essany View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      BrennenSB -
      So innovative. Very original and cutting edge...
      steve-z17 -
      It's about bloody time!
      rolandgabor -
      Wow Verizon! Great idea. Too bad you didn't come up with it
      buttamix -
      I don't think getting an iPhone every year is worth it only every other year
      edwilk55 -
      This is what I was told when I bought my iPhone 6. As long as I let them steel my current phone and pay the diff. SMH!
      GrandMstrBud -
      Yeah but do you need to change plans and if I don't have an iPhone now how much is it
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook