• Target Officially Starts Selling the Apple Watch in Retail Stores and Online

At the beginning of the month, Target announced that the retailer would start stocking and selling the Apple Watch and Apple Watch Sport in all of its retail stores this month, as well as online, becoming the second third-party retailer behind Best Buy to carry the wearable device. As of Friday morning, it would appear Target has come through with their promise.

Albeit a couple of days early of the original estimate, Target is now carrying the Apple Watch in its retail stores across the United States, as well as online via the retailer's Web site.

Target is not carrying the Apple Watch Edition, which is the gold model of the Apple Watch, but is carrying both 38mm and 42mm versions of the aluminum Apple Watch Sport and the stainless steel Apple Watch. Prices range from $349 to $599. Target also stocks various models of Apple Watch wrist bands for the Apple Watch, allowing users to switch things up.

Source: Target.com via Twitter
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Target Officialy Starts Selling the Apple Watch in Retail Stores and Online started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      bmwraw8482 -
      That means at least a 5% discount with the red card
      crslaeme -
      ^ lol with apr 24.99 % I'll pass
      novadam -
      Quote Originally Posted by crslaeme View Post
      not if you just have the debit card.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      You know the apr only applies if you don't pay your full bill.
      bmwraw8482 -
      I like to treat it like cash and pay ASAP! Any of those store-brand credit cards are ridiculous but saving 5% of $750 is like getting rid of the sales tax
      Silverado1987 -
      I'm waiting for Walmart and then I can get my 10% discount
      Scotty Manley Silberhorn -
      That means I get 20% cash back with my discover card
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook