• Pangu Jailbreak Team Updates Windows Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9.0-9.0.2 to Version 1.2.0

On Tuesday, the Pangu Jailbreak Team has released an updated version of its jailbreak tool for iOS 9.0-9.0.2 that includes important bug fixes and includes the latest dependencies that your jailbreak needs to operate properly.

Version 1.2.0 of Pangu9 is available via Pangu's Web site, and the improvements includes the latest version of Cydia Installer and Patcyh having been bundled into the tool to prevent issues with Mobile Safari, as well as bug fixes related to the "Manage Storage" preferences pane in the Settings application that would cause the loading circle to just spin and spin and spin.

Those that are already jailbroken do not need to restore and re-jailbreak, and should not attempt to re-run the jailbreak tool over their existing jailbreak. Instead, just update to the latest versions of Cydia Installer and Patcyh directly through Cydia and you'll be good to go.

For those that have not jailbroken yet, you can follow our guide at this link to learn how to jailbreak iOS 9.0-9.0.2 with Pangu 1.2.0 for Windows.

Source: Pangu
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pangu Jailbreak Team Updates Windows Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9.0-9.0.2 to Version 1.2.0 started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 77 Comments
      The 8th Immortal -
      And for those that can' open cydia at all? For those that e tried the device off volume up trick? Does anyone know if this is a fix for the cydia crashing/not opening/opening and immediately closing?
      bbrks -
      Restore to 9.0.2 and use this new tool to find out....you have nothing to lose, right
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
      And for those that can' open cydia at all? For those that e tried the device off volume up trick? Does anyone know if this is a fix for the cydia crashing/not opening/opening and immediately closing?
      Restoring and re-jailbreaking? Do it before you can't anymore.
      cpho -
      Still waiting for Mac version of jailbreak after manually installing 9.0.2. No, I don't want to run VM, Bootcamp, etc.

After a few days without JB, I find I'm missing HapticPro, SwipeSelection, and Keyboard Shortcuts the most.
      hogcia -
      Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post
      Still waiting for Mac version of jailbreak after manually installing 9.0.2. No, I don't want to run VM, Bootcamp, etc.

After a few days without JB, I find I'm missing HapticPro, SwipeSelection, and Keyboard Shortcuts the most.
      If you don't want to make any kind of effort to jailbreak your device, then you don't deserve a jailbreak. Next!
      Bo Troxell -
      Now we need Cydia Substrate.
      Al226 -
      Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
      If you don't want to make any kind of effort to jailbreak your device, then you don't deserve a jailbreak. Next!
      Truer words have never been spoken!! I'd break into my neighbor's house and use their windows pc just to jailbreak!! Using Prallels is probably a better idea though..
      Bo Troxell -
      Cydia Substrate is live. Grab it quick before Apple stops signing iOS 9.0.2
      nealh -
      Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
      Cydia Substrate is live. Grab it quick before Apple stops signing iOS 9.0.2
      Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by grab Cydia substrate?
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
      Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by grab Cydia substrate?
      Cydia Impactor allows you to restore your device "As New" without updating your firmware and maintain a jailbreakable OS. An awesome tool.
      novadam -
      Cydia Substrate allows you to restore your device "As New" without updating your firmware and maintain a jailbreakable OS. An awesome tool.
      You mean impactor?
      MalayZN -
      so i updated to pangu 1.2 and now it is stuck at the apple logo...
      went into safemode and downgrading still seems to be stuck at the apple logo...
      any ideas?
      Bo Troxell -
      Reboot holding Power and Volume Up button.
      Gcruz -
      I just checked for Cydia Imapactor and it's still not for IOS 9.0.2 :/
      MalayZN -
      Reboot holding Power and Volume Up button.
      I did but that just puts me into a non jailbroken state.
      Should i try rejailbreaking?

Never mind downgrading finally worked.
      but 1.2 is won't boot.
      nealh -
      Thanks blkcadi
      Padgoi -
      Quote Originally Posted by MalayZN View Post
      I did but that just puts me into a non jailbroken state.
      Should i try rejailbreaking?

Never mind downgrading finally worked.
      but 1.2 is won't boot.
      Go into Cydia and delete Cydia Substrate. Reboot. Then reinstall Cydia substrate. Do that from Safe Mode (rebooting holding power and volume up). If you can't access Cydia from that mode, try going into iCleaner and un-enabling each tweak one by one until it works. If this still doesn't work, try re-jailbreaking quickly before Apple stops signing 9.0.2.
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
      Go into Cydia and delete Cydia Substrate. Reboot. Then reinstall Cydia substrate. Do that from Safe Mode (rebooting holding power and volume up). If you can't access Cydia from that mode, try going into iCleaner and un-enabling each tweak one by one until it works. If this still doesn't work, try re-jailbreaking quickly before Apple stops signing 9.0.2.
      Really no need to delete, just re-install Cydia Substrate.
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by MalayZN View Post
      but 1.2 is won't boot.
      Not sure what this means.
      kickerman65 -
      Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
      The Cydia crashing issue is more than likely a tweak you've installed. I had the same issue when i installed an incompatible tweak. Put your device in safe mode and Cydia should open just fine. Then go to the installed tab and find out what tweak to uninstall. Just turn your device off and then turn it back on while holding the volume up button. This will put it in safe mode.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook