• Pangu Jailbreak Team Releases Mac OS X Version of Pangu9 Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9

On Wednesday, the Pangu jailbreak team has released a Mac OS X version of its once Windows-only jailbreak tool for iOS 9.0-9.0.2 that was released two weeks ago.

The new tool will run on Mac OS X without the need to set up a Windows virtual machine. As many Mac OS X users aren't Windows fans, the news that a Mac OS X version of Pangu9 is now available will be music to the ears.

The steps to jailbreak your iOS 9.0-9.0.2 iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads, are all still exactly the same. All you have to to is prepare your iOS device, then launch the tool, click on the Start button, and follow the on-screen instructions as the jailbreak process begins. All of the little details are covered in our guide at this link.

iOS 9.1 is unfortunately does not have a public jailbreak yet, and for this reason, Pangu launched the Pangu9 jailbreak when they did. Soon, Apple will stop signing iOS 9.0.2 and users will be forced to upgrade to iOS 9.1 when they attempt to restore. For this reason, if you have any plans for updating to iOS 9 and jailbreaking it, now's the time to do so before the signing window is closed (which will be soon).

Source: Pangu
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pangu Jailbreak Team Releases Mac OS X Version of Pangu9 Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9 started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 41 Comments
      mazzanic -
      Pangu!! You would do this to me LOL.. Now I'm torn whether to update, JB.. or wait for 9.1 then JB later in life... 1st world problems haha
      steve-z17 -
      Oh yeah!! Mac OS X jailbreak tool! Pangu team...you guys rock! Thanks for all the time and hard work you've put in so that I can customize my iPhone to my liking! Much appreciated
      vitaminme -
      for a sec i thought 9.1 jailbreak
      cpho -
      Hooray!!
      bigboyz -
      Excellent!
      Bo Troxell -
      I'm amazed, good for them. Didn't expect this.
      Silverado1987 -
      nice right after I went through all kinds of hell last night trying to rejailbreak 9.0.2
      Dave_Xiavia -
      Awesome!!! Been waiting patiently!
      miketurbo123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by vitaminme View Post
      for a sec i thought 9.1 jailbreak
      Same here
      bookem15 -
      Just did my 6+ and Cydia will not open
      WHUDS -
      Glad 9.02 is still being signed! For all those still trying to JB and because I had a crash last night and had to restore/ JB
      csglinux -
      Apple, please don't close that signing window....
      Yzord -
      Quote Originally Posted by bookem15 View Post
      Just did my 6+ and Cydia will not open
      Then you need to recover your device first.
      SmurfedYoMom -
      Gonna try this as soon as i get home
      Dave_Xiavia -
      Lol with my luck when I get home Apple will stop signing 9.0.2
      steve-z17 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
      Lol with my luck when I get home Apple will stop signing 9.0.2
      I'll send Tim an email asking him to hold off til you get back home and JB!
      Bo Troxell -
      Been trying and retrying to download the Mac version all morning, never finishes and I have over 40 Mb/s download speed.
      buttamix -
      I'm so stocked I was able jailbreak on iOS 9
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by buttamix View Post
      I'm so stocked I was able jailbreak on iOS 9
      You have any issues downloading the Mac version? On Pangu site it says the file is 72MB, but I show 68.7MB and still can't get it to finish. Poop...
      NSXrebel -
      downloaded here no problem.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook