• T-Mobile Wants Customers to 'Binge On'

If you're a T-Mobile customer and just can't get enough Netflix, boy are you about to be excited.

On Tuesday, T-Mobile announced "Binge On," an effort that the so-called un-carrier calls an answer to Americans’ "surging demand for mobile entertainment by—of all things—unleashing mobile video."

Here's what we can tell you about the program. Beginning this Sunday, T-Mobile customers that are viewers and subscribers of a boatload of streaming services "can stream mobile video without ever burning up their high-speed data plan."

If you're wondering, it’s available to all current and new Simple Choice customers (on qualifying plans, of course). And best of all, there's no additional cost.

To kick things off, T-Mobile announced 24 partners with Binge On -- Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Sling TV, ESPN, Showtime, Starz, Vevo, Vessel, Univision Deportes, MLB TV, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, Crackle, Vudu and T-Mobile TV. And more streaming services on the way, we're told.

Source: T-Mobile
    This article was originally published in forum thread: T-Mobile Wants Customers to 'Binge On' started by Michael Essany View original post
    Comments 18 Comments
      DieselVexx -
      Wow! Nice!
      jwil736 -
      Dam that's crazy. So what are they going to be using their data for then? Free music and video streaming guess they get charged for web surfing and YouTube hah
      ATAYA -
      This is awesome if true. [emoji106]🏿
      Lawrence Coleman -
      Awesome news I am waiting for it..
      miketurbo123 -
      Wasn't AT&T suppose to offer hulu to their customers by end of 2015? I remember an article anthony made on that earlier this year.
      hogcia -
      I love t mobile
      WHUDS -
      hate the very limited coverage though
      flash66 -
      Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
      hate the very limited coverage though
      I wouldn't exactly say "very" limited. They are VERY much stepping up their game. Coverage is actually pretty good as of late. Check out their latest coverage map and compare it to the big 2. Not too shabby I'll say.
      oneduality -
      Nice... I have an unlimited data plan so it's not useful to me, but still pretty cool unless it slows down my connection! lol
      oneduality -
      Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
      I wouldn't exactly say "very" limited. They are VERY much stepping up their game. Coverage is actually pretty good as of late. Check out their latest coverage map and compare it to the big 2. Not too shabby I'll say.
      I agree... a couple of years ago the coverage in my part of Ohio was ok near my house and ok at work, but on the trip back and forth I practically had no signal.. now no matter where I go I seem to have a very strong signal
      Bo -
      T-Mobile is changing the game. Been with them for many many years and they rarely disappoint. Right T-Mo.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Would love to try them but I called them a couple months ago to check on coverage, pricing, etc and within 10 seconds of the call, they asked me my social. I said I'm just calling to inquire about prices and coverage. They wouldn't talk to me unless I give them my social. Obviously, I hung up.
      jery911 -
      Does this count with the free 200mb data plan for iPad?
      aceestes -
      Quote Originally Posted by jery911 View Post
      🤔️ that is a great question.
      fleurya -
      If I wasn't already on their 2 lines inlimited for $100 deal, this would be huge news. Still pretty cool for everyone else.

Keep pushing the envalope T-Mo!
      jwil736 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jery911 View Post
      Does music count against the free 200mb? If the answer is no then I'm sure this would be the same.
      jery911 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jwil736 View Post
      Does music count against the free 200mb? If the answer is no then I'm sure this would be the same.
      Yes it does if I was reading it right
      CZroe -
      No YouTube?!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook