• Springtomize 3 Has Been Updated With Support for iOS 9

It's here folks!

We know that many of you have been waiting for Springtomize 3 to be updated with support for iOS 9, and now you no longer have to wait. Springtomize 3 has been updated with support for iOS 9.0-9.0.2 on devices that had been jailbroken with the Pangu9 jailbreak. Filippo Bigarella, the developer of the tweak, has worked in collaboration with iOS developer Janosch to bring this magnificent update to you.

With the powerful features of Springtomize, you can customize various aspects of your iOS device, whether it's your Home Screen, Lock Screen, App Switcher, Control Center, Notification Center, Application Dock, Folders, Animations, or something else, you're sure to find options that can help you make your iOS device look and behave the way you want it to.

Springtomize 3 for iOS 9 is a free upgrade for those that already own Springtomize 3, so there's no need to shell out any additional dough. On the other hand, if you don't already own it, then you have to pony up $2.99 for it from Cydia's BigBoss repository.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Springtomize 3 Has Been Updated With Support for iOS 9 started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      steve-z17 -
      Yes!!! This is the greatest news ever!!! Huge thank you to the developers for continuing to work on this tweak, it's amazing!! I can now stop my constant obsessive checking for any update or news about the Springtomize release
      novadam -
      Yesssssss!!!
      Bo -
      Saw it this morning, this is awesome.
      bigboyz -
      Been waiting for this one! Thank you much!
      chevymusclecar -
      Just loaded it up. One of my must have tweaks!!
      kickerman65 -
      Awesome! Now all we need is a CallBar update.
      jsuddu0109 -
      Great! I've been waiting for this
      lostinthemes -
      Very very well...
      Note that SpotLock is not compatible with the new update on iOS 8
      Dgow452 -
      Deleted 2 or three tweaks and installed this.

Thanks again
      iYeow -
      Needs an update, the whole home screen icon seems to change just by enabling this app without any other features being enabled. I am using iPhone 6s Plus
      IChi1d -
      ok now for itouchsecure it's taking forever!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook