• T-Mobile Talks Up the 'Gift' of Unlimited LTE

T-Mobile on Monday had big LTE news for the mobile world. The so-called "un-carrier" is kicking off the holidays with what they're calling "Un-carrier Unwrapped," a full month of holiday gift-giving, with one special gift coming each week.

The first gift? Unlimited high-speed data for your smartphone – for the next three months (this applies to all of the company's postpaid Simple Choice customers).

All told, it's not a huge surprise that the nation's fourth largest carrier is stepping up its game in the face of intense holiday competition from Verizon, AT&T and Sprint and Verizon.

“We’ve had a fantastic year, and we’re going to spread that T-Mobile cheer by starting with the most important people first… our existing customers! Now you get Unlimited LTE data on our blazing fast network for three full months as a gift from the Un-carrier to you,” said John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile, in a news release. “But that’s not all…. we know that Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers need some holiday cheer, too - so we’ve got presents coming for them. Just wait!”

To read the complete announcement, click here.

Source: T-Mobile
    This article was originally published in forum thread: T-Mobile Talks Up Unlimited LTE started by Michael Essany View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      punjabi212 -
      Glad I jumped to T-Mobile 3 weeks ago. 4 lines, 10gb data each, unlimited talk/text in USA/Canada, no charge for tethering, and starting Dec 1st unlimited data for 3 months for $120/month.
      hogcia -
      After 10 years with At&T I'm loving T-Mobile. Never looking back!
      nave3d -
      Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
      Glad I jumped to T-Mobile 3 weeks ago. 4 lines, 10gb data each, unlimited talk/text in USA/Canada, no charge for tethering, and starting Dec 1st unlimited data for 3 months for $120/month.

I'm paying $145 for a single line with 10GB on Bell
      swifty7 -
      I'm only paying $35 unlimited everything and 2.5gb of 4g LTE Crickett wireless.....oh yeah!!! The LTE is capped @ 8mbs but it's plenty fast for me.
      emilliondollars -
      Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
      I'm on the same boat my friend. Coming from AT&T and I haven't complained a bit. I also wanted to add to yours Punjabi, on Simple Choice you also have unlimited music streaming on the top music apps like Spotify etc and unlimited video streaming as well on apps like Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Steve11 -
      I've been with T-Mobile for almost 10 years. With free data for music and now video services it seems impossible to go over in a data plan. If I could change anything it would be better coverage. Way too many dead spots while traveling long distances. It can be frustrating.
      WHUDS -
      Dont get the love for Tmobile? I have 2 phones on Cricket for 100 a month
      A is 10gb LTE unlimited talk text
      B is 5gb LTE unlimited talk text
      Both are unlimited internet after the allowance at low speed (2g)

But all the Tmobile plans I looked at cost more with less data

and Cricket is AT&T which has better rural coverage
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook