• Rumored Apple 4-inch iPhone Coming in April 2016?

A new report from Chinese website MyDrivers is claiming that Apple will be releasing their new 4-inch iPhone as soon as April of next year. Apparently Chinese cellular company China Mobile was talking about 2016 plans at a recent event they held and this topic came up. Previous rumors noted a similar release date in which the smaller iPhone would launch in the early months of next year.

It was said that the Cupertino-based company will have an event in March of 2016 introducing their second-generation wearable device and will possibly unveil the smaller iPhone at the same event. The publication referred to the new 4-inch device as the ‘iPhone 7c’ but it isn’t likely that that would be the name since Apple’s ‘iPhone 7’ won’t even be out by then. We are thinking if anything, it will be called the ‘iPhone 6c,’ which makes more sense.

Similar to the iPhone 5s, it has been rumored that the iPhone 6c will also have an aluminum casing with the possibility of three different color options. This model will be Apple’s low-end device, which means it will also be less expensive as well. Would you purchase the iPhone 6c? Share with us in the comment section below.

Source: MyDrivers
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rumored Apple 4-inch iPhone Coming in April 2016? started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 25 Comments
      iYeow -
      If the camera is 12 megapixel , I will consider buying it.
      lostinthemes -
      2 gb ram is necessary
      mazzanic -
      is apple just throwing darts now?
      iYeow -
      Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
      2 gb ram is necessary
      Yes , 2gb is a must.
      Carvensno -
      For a low end phone/freebie phone? You think it's going to have 12mp camera and 2 GB ram and new stuff??? Lmao
      rolandgabor -
      This idea is worse than the wrist pager they call the iwatch or Apple Watch
      fredHD -
      Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
      Why would it be? Many people are happy to use a mobile phone for what it was intended to: make/receive calls and send/receive messages, not everybody wants a massive phone. I'm happy with my 6s plus but People do also want smaller phones.
      NewD -
      Yeah..,when people hold a 6splus to their ear on a call it looks a little silly. [emoji12]
      flash66 -
      Apple is not in the business to make flip phones or anything resembling a "simple" phone for just phone calls etc. they're in the big competitive smartphone arena and it will stay that way. To innovate and to revolutionize new groundbreaking tech. Not to take a step backwards. That will be left to Nokia or Motorola. I wouldn't hold my breath on a 4" iPhone or use any of these analysts BS as a life boat because I know they won't hold any water.
      Purple Minion -
      Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
      2 gb ram is necessary
      Why? Necessary to do what exactly?
      Purple Minion -
      Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
      Yeah..,when people hold a 6splus to their ear on a call it looks a little silly. [emoji12]
      It looks a little silly? It looks absolutely ridiculous!
      Purple Minion -
      Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
      If the camera is 12 megapixel , I will consider buying it.
      Yes, the more pixels the better the camera. Riiiiiiight!
      Purple Minion -
      Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
      The trolls are out in force today, apparently.
      Scotty Manley Silberhorn -
      Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
      Yes , 2gb is a must.
      No it's not
      rolandgabor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Purple Minion View Post
      The trolls are out in force today, apparently.
      Says the guy who thinks the 6 plus looks ridiculous .
      Who needs ram and who cares about mp when it comes to a camera?
      The trolls are out. Yes indeed.
      oldskoolsk8r -
      Heck no! once you go big you don't go back to tiny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
      Heck no! once you go big you don't go back to tiny!
      "That's what SHE said?"… Sorry I couldn't help myself. [emoji12]
      Bo -
      Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
      "That's what SHE said?"… Sorry I couldn't help myself. [emoji12]
      WHUDS -
      It would be great, 2gb ram is not a deal breaker
      warthog3 -
      I love my 5s because I feels more sturdy to me than the 6 or 6s. Big screens are for tablets. I would definitely be interested in a 4" iPhone.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook